Ch. 19- Alliance

I kept walking back and forth inside Damien's Chambers while holding onto the two crow feathers that Draven had given me.

I wasn't sure if I was able to trust him. After all I needed confirmation that he was on my side and not Damien's. Though his action of doing something behind his own Masters back spoke volumes to me.

What could be his motive? I silently wondered while holding onto the feathers. Suddenly a breeze of cool air aroused my back and neck. I felt a sudden tingly sensation on my hands that provoked me to quickly look down at them.

I gasped in shock as I noticed I was now holding onto a pair of long white feathers that belonged to a dove. "The feathers changed!? But how!?" I shrieked in confusion. Just then the voice of Damien outside his Chambers alerted me.

I immediately ran towards the bed and lifted my pillow while quickly placing the two feathers underneath just how I was told by that Demon to do.

"My Golden Girl are you resting now?" Damien asked as he walked inside his Chamber. I pretended to sleep while trying my best to regulate my panicked breathing.

I was a complete nervous-wreck afraid that he would find out about the feathers. What would happen to Draven? What would happen to me? I didn't want to even imagine it.

"Mmm I smell fear..Wonder what you're up too now" He asked as he stood right next to my pillow. Suddenly he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. I gave out a loud frightened shriek as he threw me towards the ground.

"Wait Damien I can explain!!" I shouted with fear as he grabbed the pillow and threw it across the room. My eyes widened in shock to know that the feathers I had just placed a moment ago were no longer in sight. A sigh full of relief escaped my mouth as he instantly turned around to look at me.

His eyes were gleaming in fire while his hands turned into fists. My heart felt as if it was going to stop in that very moment. He knew something was up and if he decided to put me in a trance then I would end up confessing it to him.

I looked away from him and began to cry. I didn't know what else to do. So I cried with agony and sorrow until I felt out of breath.

I suddenly felt a light touch against my shoulder. Flinching back I quickly stood up and cornered myself against the wall.

"I'll let you in on a little secret my love" Damien said to me as he rested his hands against the wall. He leaned closely towards me and whispered upon my lips.

"I have never been aroused by human emotions until I met you"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You're creating something inside me that shouldn't be possible"

"You're imagining things"

"If only"

"You're a monster..Worst than that actually..You don't have feelings for anyone or anything..I wouldn't be surprised if you went against your own son"

"Of course I would. He is my next ruler but if he dares defies me. I will end him no chances given"

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"What if I ever defied you? What would you do to me?"

He gave me a silent thoughtful stare as I felt him searching within my soul. I wasn't sure why he was taking his time to answer me. The answer to my question should've been easy for him.

"Betray me and find out" he replied right before claiming my lips with much passion and desire.

"Get some rest. I will see you tomorrow" he said as he turned away from me. Before he left he turned back to look at me one last time and said in a deep voice that shook me in fright.

"Anaya for your own good. Think before you act". My entire body felt weakened as I watched him leave his Chambers. He knew I was up to something and he was warning me about the consequences.

His threatening words made me rethink if it was a good idea to go against him. Maybe I wouldn't win. Heck I didn't even stand a chance. But what if I did? I needed to take the chance to at least try and fight back.

I didn't want to rule Hell by his side for an eternity. My soul would get corrupted down here. To the point that I would turn into a heartless wicked Demon just like them.

I needed to try and save me for my son and for Derek. A life by their side is what I was yearning for. I closed my eyes as I laid on the bed trying to imagine a life along their side. My only peace. The only two people that made me want to fight back and continue living.

It was because of them that I couldn't give up nor let Damien's threats weaken me.

As I doze off to what felt like a deep sleep Draven suddenly appeared to me.

"Where am I?" I curiously asked him while we both stood in a gleaming white room.

"We can't be here for long so listen carefully and pay attention to what I'm about to say next"

"Okay?"

"Those two feathers I gave you represent Derek and your son Zayn. It's a gateway to them. This gift was presented by my Ruler above"

"But you're a Demon now?"

"No you're wrong. I was sent here to help you. But you have to do as I say in order for this to work. Otherwise you will perish and so will I"

"Perish? Can't your Angels help us??"

"We are in Lucifer's territory. Nobody could help us now. We only have each other"

"What is it that you want me to do?"

"Place this moon rock underneath Lucifer's pillow and have him lay on-top of it. Be very careful to not show fear"

"What will this do to him?"

"Put him to sleep for 60 seconds"

"He doesn't sleep??"

"He's the Devil Anaya..Of course he doesn't sleep"

"So this means he will be weak for 60 seconds! I could finish him off!!"

"NO!! You must not touch him at all! It is forbidden! For this to work you must follow my directions you understand!?"

"Okay...I get it...But what do I do after he sleeps?"

"You must quickly place the two feathers underneath your pillow and lay on them. You will go into a deep sleep like this one just now. Except when you wake up you'll be safe and away from Hell"

"He'll find out!! He'll come after me and my son! He could harm Derek!"

"I give you my word as an Angel that no harm will come against them"

"What about me?"

"Anaya..You will need to go through a holy ritual in order to cleanse yourself from within. Until then I will have Angels ready to fight if Lucifer seeks you"

"What is your real name?"

"I am Ramiel Archangel of Heavens above. I give hope for those in desperate need. My ruler is someone more powerful then Lucifer himself"

"Thank you Ramiel. I won't ever forget this"

"I'm afraid you'll have too one day. Now get some rest and prepare yourself for your grand escape"

He gave me a sweet smile as I peacefully closed my eyes and went to sleep.