Ch. 32- Battle For The Title

"Wooo let's gooo!!" People cheered with excitement all around as the teams began to take position. I still felt chills just remembering the last look Kyra gave me before turning back to his team. Kiko joked about me being his lucky charm even though I knew darkness followed right behind me.

Four battles were left to beat and the blue team was going in strong. They were leading first place while the Orange followed right behind them. It was time the Blue team and Orange went head to head as well as Yellow against Red. The winning team would then go against whatever other team was left.

There had to be one last team standing only then could they all fight against each other and reach the finish line. Kiko was going wild cheering for his brother but also felt bad because his best friend was in the Orange Team. Still he stayed loyal to his blood and made it loud and clear for everyone to know what team he was rooting for.

"I'm getting something to drink you want anything?"

"Um sure a soda?"

"Haha we don't have soda's or any human-like drinks here.."

"Is that why I'm always given water?"

"Pretty much but for special events we get to drink special drinks..I'll bring two you can taste both and choose the one you like best..I'll drink the other one"

"Okay deal! Thank you Kiko" I said with a smile as he cheerfully jogged down a row full of temple servers who were also enjoying the tournament event. I looked around me feeling joyful and also somewhat at peace for the very first time in such a long while.

Just as I was turning around gazing at everyone sweetly a beautiful girl sat in Kiko's seat while staring at me curiously. My gaze stopped on her as I was also staring at her with curiosity. She had long white hair and glistening honey eyes.

She wore a black veil on-top of her head and a white dress with armor padded shoulders. She looked almost Goddess and completely breathtaking.

"You must be Anaya"

"You must be Anaya"

"What gave it off?" I said with a smile.

"You don't have wings like the rest of us do for starters"

"I'm sorry I don't think we've met.."

"Oh silly me..I'm Cleo"

"Nice to meet you"

"Your kind is not welcome here"

"I'm sorry what?" I confusingly asked as she suddenly stood up. She then leaned close to my ear and whispered "If you hurt Kyra in any way or put him in danger. I will gladly make sure you perish for good". I shockingly looked at her as she turned away from me and walked off.

I was shaken by Kiko who was grabbing me by the shoulders trying to snap me back to reality. "Hey Anaya you got white as snow..What's going on?" I quickly adjusted my posture and smiled at Kiko as if nothing had happened.