Ch. 10- A Haunted Past

"No! You're lying!"

"What reason would I have to lie to you darling?"

"I-I can't be pregnant! What the hell is happening!?Why can't I remember my past! Why am I confusing what's real and what isn't! What have you done to me!"

"I'll give you some time to yourself. I need to make a business trip but when I am back I hope you have accepted the truth and what this will mean from now on"

"What do you mean by that!?"

"That you will never escape me. Now more than ever our fate is aligned"

"You're crazy!! You won't tie me down with this you know! I will one day leave your side and never see you again!"

"That's what you think. But soon you'll learn that our fate is now sealed and no matter where you run too..I'll find you" He suddenly reached to touch my belly but I furiously slapped his hand away.

I waited until he finally left to run to the bathroom. I needed to know if what he said about me was true. So I grabbed a pregnancy test from inside one of the cabinets and took the test.

Two long minutes to wait for a damn result that could determine the fate of my freedom or live a tormenting hell until I died. After the nervous anticipating wait it was finally time to look at the results.

My eyes began to get watery while I tried steadily holding onto the pregnancy test. My mind felt like it was going insane. The test read positive and I couldn't be more confused and afraid all at once.

"Anaya are you in there?" I heard Gina's voice call out to me from outside the bathroom. I immediately opened the door and launched my arms around her. I cried upon her shoulder until there were no more tears left to shed.

"There's always a solution Anaya please relax"

"What solution could there be!? For goodness sakes Gina I'm pregnant from that miserable bastard that I hate with everything in me!"

"You could always abort" She said to me while avoiding to make eye contact. She couldn't be serious could she!? How could I possibly think about ending an innocent life that was now growing inside me. He or she needed me. How could I think of turning my back to it and ending it's life before it even began living it outside in this world.

Could I be that selfish and cold-hearted? Could I be so cruel to end the life of a being that would tie me forever to a Monster such as Damien BlackStone? The answer was I couldn't do it. No matter how tempting that idea was I couldn't bring myself to end it's life.

"I can't do it"

"Once you give birth you really think he'll keep you around? No Anaya..He'll discard you because you will no longer be of use to him" Gina stood up and walked towards the bedroom window where she leaned against the wall while looking at the big bright moon.

"If you don't do it now that you have no feelings for it..It'll be harder for you to do it later..Trust my words Anaya..You need to end it now"

"Why do you speak as if you know something I don't know Gina? What happened in the past between you and Damien?"

She stood silently gazing outside the window in deep thought.

*In Gina's Mind*

"It's a girl"

"Doctor can I please hold her?"

Damien instantly took the baby into his arms and said "That won't be necessary".

"B-but Master I-I need to see her please..Let me at least see her face"

"That's enough! Doctor Stile please do what you have to do"

"As you wish Master BlackStone"

"N-no NO! WAIT! Where are you taking my baby-girl!! Please Master! I will do anything!! Please! Let me keep her!!"

"It was a female you gave birth too. She is of no use to me"

"Please!! I beg you!! Give her to me! I will take her! You won't be bothered by her or me! Please Master!"

"Doctor Stile"

"Yes Master BlackStone?"

"For her mother's sake let it be a quick death" Damien coldly requested as he handed the baby back to the Doctor.

"Noooo!!! Please!!! Don't do it!! NOOOO!!!"
.

.

"Gina? Gina are you okay?" I asked as I walked behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder. Startled of my sudden approach she turned around and grabbed me by the neck. "G-Gina! Let go!" I anxiously shouted but it seemed as if she was possessed from something that haunted her in the past.

"YOU KILLED MY BABY!! YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!! AND THAT IS WHY I HAVEN'T LEFT!! BECAUSE I WILL BE THE END OF YOU!! JUST LIKE YOU SHOWED NO MERCY UPON ME I WILL DO THE SAME ONLY TEN TIMES WORSE!!"

She suddenly snapped out of it and began to cry. While trying my best to regain my breath I looked up to see her. Exactly what did she mean by everything she said? I confusingly asked "Gina what's gotten into you!?". She grabbed me by the arms and with a shaky frightened tone she said to me "Listen to me! Kill it! Before he does!".