Ch. 34- Feelings In The Air

I nervously made my way through the large crowd that formed at the garden center where the celebration was being held at. Temple servers all around me including soldiers gawked at me while I passed by them.

Some with amusement while others with confusion. I knew exactly why they looked at me that way. I myself couldn't recognize the person standing in front of the mirror. My entire attire was a beautiful fitting that only they wore.

"Anaya? Is that you?" Kiko asked with a shocking expression on his face. I smiled at him and nervously asked "Is it too much?". He sweetly smiled and before replying to me his stare suddenly went to someone else in the back of me.

I slowly turned around and that's when my eyes met his. Kyra stared back at me with fondness in his eyes.

He looked entirely different than the last time I had seen him

He looked entirely different than the last time I had seen him. His facial hair and nicely slicked hair made him look handsomely mature.

He wore armor that suited him perfectly and made him stand out upon the rest of the soldiers

He wore armor that suited him perfectly and made him stand out upon the rest of the soldiers. We stared at each other across the garden for what felt like a lifetime but was shortly interrupted by Kiko.

"You're stunning Anaya"

"Um thank you"

"Would you like to dance?" He asked as a slow song began to play in the background. I agreed with a smile as he led the way I turned back to look for Kyra but he was no longer standing where I had seen him last.

Just as we were about to dance a sudden arm wrapped around my waist making me turn to its direction. Kyra stood tall and strong before me as he held me by the waist. "I'll take the first dance with the lady if you don't mind brother" Kyra said while my eyes continued to stare amazed at him.

Kiko agreed and left back into the crowd. Kyra then grabbed my hand and placed it on-top of his shoulder as he said "Grab on tight". Suddenly we began to float above the crowd who gushed in amazement and murmured how lovely we looked.