Ch. 11- Unnatural Death

*Several Days Later*
.

.
"So we're gonna pretend like she didn't do anything to Gina?"

"Omg Deana drop it already the girl is prego let's leave her alone"

"So what Hannah!? That doesn't mean she's not guilty"

"Oh please guilty of what? You act like the girl murdered Gina..She just maybe doesn't wanna come out and talk to us"

"I agree with Joan..I get tired of you bitches from time to time..Maybe she's annoyed of us and needs time off"

"I don't know y'all..I'm telling you this smells odd to me" Deana said as she munched from a bag of lays.

I couldn't take hearing their gossiping much longer. It had been almost a week now since I had last seen or spoken to Gina. There was also that mysterious disappearance from Starr that nobody seemed to want to talk to me about.

I walked out of the bedroom and into Hannah's room where the rest of the girls were chatting about me. I noticed Joan was laying on the floor while flipping through a magazine.

Hannah dropped the bottle of soda on the bed the second she saw me walk inside. Meanwhile Deana shrieked while trying to get away from the wet spot that was quickly spreading all over the bed.

"Why are you here!?" Deana angrily shouted as she wiped some of the soda that had spilled on her bare thigh. "I am sick and tired of hearing you all gossip behind my back! I'm right here now! Say what you gotta say to my face and not my back! You bunch of snakes!". The room was full of gasps and shocking expressions.

"There's no need to confront them sweety" Gina suddenly said behind me. The rest of the girls quickly stood up and excitedly ran to her.

She hugged everyone while I stood aside noticing how different she looked. That broken Gina that had a blackout in my room just days ago was now standing before the rest as if she was perfectly fine.

"You're not going to hug me Anaya?"

"Uh yeah of course..I'm glad you're feeling better" I said to her while hugging her. She suddenly whispered into my ear "Of course I feel better sweety. After all it's you that's pregnant not me". For some reason the tone in her voice felt cold towards me.

I gave her a smile trying to brush off what she said from my mind. "I would like to invite you all to the theater room to watch a special video I made for you all to see". All the girls excitedly agreed and grabbed a couple of goodies and drinks to take along.

I continued to stare at Gina feeling a bit uneasy of her sudden change of attitude. Something just didn't seem right and I had a bad feeling. "Cmon you're invited too" She said to me with a forced smile as she grabbed me by the hand pulling me outside the room.

We all took seats inside the theater room where the lights were dimmed and it was awfully cold inside. "Omg is it a scary movie Gina? Because I don't do scary films!" Hannah said while taking a hold of Joan's hand.

"You'll just have to wait and see" Gina replied as she walked behind the long red curtain to start the film. "Excuse me!" Deana shouted at me as she passed by with popcorn and soda in her arms. While rolling my eyes in annoyance I quickly moved my feet to the side so she wouldn't start complaining.

Suddenly the lights went out and eerie music began to play in the background. "We all fell in love with Damien BlackStone. It's true. We all did". Gina's voice loudly echoed around the theater room. Meanwhile a film of the girls kissing a portrait of Damien's face was playing on a wide screen.

"But did you all know who chooses to have a Dance with the Devil gets chosen to burn in hell?" Gina's voice continued to echo over the muted film.

A sudden video of Damien and I dancing at the Charity Ball played. "What's the meaning of this?" I asked while Deana quickly hushed me.

"Please everyone get up and applaud our fellow Golden Girl for being chosen" Gina's voice seemed to be a command more than a request to the rest of the girls as they all immediately put their drinks and snacks down to stand up. They all gazed at me with blank stares in their eyes as if they were not fully there.

"Gina what the hell is this!?" I angrily shouted as I stood up also. Suddenly a wicked laugh came out behind the curtains. The girls snapped out of the trance they seemed to have been put on and turned to look towards the stage.

"Gina?" Deana skeptically asked.

"Omg Gina are you okay?" Hannah also asked with a concerned expression on her face.

"What the hell is going on!" Joan impatiently shouted as she grabbed a lantern and tried turning it on but it wouldn't work. Just then the film stopped playing and it all went pitch black. The girls shrieked in frightening terror while I felt a cold shiver run down my body.

"Hahahahahahaha" The loud insane laughter of Gina was the last thing we heard from her before the lights went back on. We all turned to look at the stage only to witness a gruesome scene. Gina's body swayed back and forth from a rope that was tied around her neck.

"Aaaaahh!!!" The girls shouted in fear and agony as they immediately ran outside the room. However I couldn't move at all. I stood completely frozen while gazing upon a lifeless body that swung right in front of me.

A sudden painful cramp inside my stomach made me fall to my knees crying in unbearable pain. "Help! Someone help me!" I shouted while looking at the floor that was now covered in my own blood.

"No! Not a miscarriage!" I frighteningly screamed as I tried crawling towards the door to yell for help. Just as I had reached the edge of the exit I heard a noise in the back. Immediately turning to its direction my mouth dropped wide opened and I almost felt my heart stop for a moment.

Right on top of the stage I was able to see a glimpse of a shadow standing behind Gina's body. Furiously staring right into my soul. I felt as if I was burning from within. It was a Monster a Demon a wicked dangerous Animal. It was none other than Damien BlackStone himself.