Ch. 20- All Or Nothing

"Jezebel Master Lucifer will get angry! I can't do this!"

"Oh stop it already Ivy! I'm just curious is all..So will you help me or not!?"

"You know I love nothing more then to toy with a pathetic human dream..So yes I'm in!"

"Haha that's my favorite Demon babe..Make it quick alright!"

"On the count of six you'll be transported inside her mind..Don't harm her though Jezebel! Master Lucifer won't be happy about this!"

"Relax...I just want to toy with her a little"
.
.
*Inside Anaya's Dream*

"Anaya come and eat your food before it gets cold sweetie"

"Okay mom"

"Let me know if you love it okay? It's my favorite dish"

As I dug inside the plate with my spoon I noticed there was something odd popping out of the soup. The smell was also horrifying to say the least.

Suddenly my Mother leaned close to me and whispered upon my ear. "Cmon eat sweetie. It's your favorite. Zayn and Derek are exquisitely savory".

Just then I noticed four eyeballs floating above the soup while several teeth sunk towards the bottom of the plate. I also saw their ears and hair mixed inside.

I turned away and immediately fell onto the floor while throwing up. She wickedly laughed as the entire scenery changed once again.

I was now standing inside a dark red shallow hall with a creepy light that kept flickering. I was alone or so I thought until I felt someone behind me following my every step.

Each time I turned around to see nobody was in sight

Each time I turned around to see nobody was in sight. Even though I felt their presence getting closer with every step I took.

Suddenly I was pushed onto the ground as I felt the bodyweight of a man on top of me.

"You fell in love with him because he fucks you raw isn't that right!?"

"Derek!? What the hell are you doing!"