Ch. 1- Cat & Mouse Game

"If I find you my little mouse you know what will happen"

Thump..Thump..Thump. My heart was beating loudly. My vision was getting blurry.

"Mmm...I could smell your freshly clean pussy"

His steps were getting closer. I tightened my bare thighs shut and covered my mouth with my hand preventing to make the slightest noise.

He was a Demon that provoked fear and inflicted a great immense of torment on his victims. How I hated his sick twisted demented games.

Only when he had a bad day he would force me to play along. Giving me only three minutes to hide anywhere in his huge dark room. He would then time himself and if in two minutes he didn't find me.

I would win an entire week off without being frighteningly tortured by him. This time he caught me by surprise coming out of the shower.

His eyes widened in a sadistic type of way attentively watching the water drops slowly roll down my body. He loved it. While I hated it.

My body couldn't stop shaking. I couldn't control the fear I felt within. His rough touch disgusted me. The way his lustrous eyes saw me with pure wickedness caused my stomach to turn.

I felt nauseous just by the thought of his lips devouring my body the way they do. So sexually. So erotically.

"Where has my little mouse gone too? I wonder..Could she be hiding underneath my bed?"

I heard him pull his bedsheets up then a slight chuckle came out of his mouth.

His steps grew closer towards his closet. Then they finally stopped. I bit my lips shut hiding still behind his expensive wardrobe.

There was a sudden silence. I couldn't have been more afraid and hopeful all at once. I wanted to hear that alarm go off and know for certainty that I was free from his torment at least one whole week.

Those minutes crawled instead. The longest two minutes of my life.

Suddenly the closet doors opened.

"Found you"

The alarm finally went off. Unfortunately it was too late. His hand reached in to pull me out. I struggled to get away from his rough grip.

He firmly held me in front of him. I was completely naked and afraid. Just the way he liked it.

"How many times have I told you not to make this so got damn easy for me"

"I-I didn't know where else to hide Master"

"You know the rules My little mouse"

"I know"

I dropped on my knees and unbuckled his belt. His thick long cock bounced out slapping my face. Playing hide & seek always got him hard.

There was something about me running away from him that turned him on to the fullest. He was a sick fuck that enjoyed dark twisted games and I was his favorite prey.