Ch. 23- Evil Ways

"Anaya open your eyes"

The voice of the Archangel Ramiel echoed in my head. "Where am I?" I confusingly asked while looking at my surroundings. I found myself on top of a fluffy cloud and a peaceful presence around me.

"Anaya listen to me carefully. You're standing in the in-between right now"

"I don't understand? Am I dead?"

"No you're not. You're the first human we are allowing to step close to our territory"

"So I'm not here in spirit? Then why am I here?"

"There's a war uprising. Not now but soon. You have the chance to live in peace with your son Zayn who is with us now"

"You took him?"

"Yes I did"

"Why couldn't you take Derek too!? Why did you let Jezebel trance him into committing suicide!!"

"Anaya calm down..Derek wasn't a pure soul. Your son is..I was ordered to only protect him. But don't worry Derek died before he felt any pain"

"You're lying! I heard his agony! I can still hear it inside my head!"

"No Anaya. That wasn't Derek screaming. It was the demons playing tricks on you. We made sure Derek didn't feel any pain while the Lions devoured his flesh"

"Damien did this...He will never stop"

"You and Zayn will always be protected as long as you both stay by our side"

"What about Derek"

"There's nothing I can do over his soul. I'm sorry"

"So that's it? Damien gets away with this? While I'm forced to live in agony and hide the rest of my life?"

"You will find that much needed peace if you follow and submit to our Ruler. He will provide protection and love like none you have ever had or felt before"

"I have two messages I want you to deliver"

"Anaya don't do it"

"Tell Zayn that I love him with all my heart. And tell your Ruler...I submit to no-one"

"Is that your final word?"

"I will end this myself. For Zayn and for Derek. Damien will perish"

"You're choosing hatred and vengeance Anaya. You will not be allowed to step into our ground if you choose to walk down that road"

"Just keep Zayn safe for me and please..Don't let him ever forget me"

I was suddenly transported back into my house inside an empty room where no longer Derek or Zayn lived in. I instantly began to feel all the pain and heartache Damien had caused me from taking Derek away in such a horrific way.

I was beginning to feel the evilness invade my body. I wanted revenge. I sought nothing else but death. I wanted those who took so much from me to pay. Ramiel was right. There was a War coming and I was going to be a part of it.

*Three Weeks Later

"Anaya"

"My little mousy where are you hiding?"

"Golden Girl you belong to me"

I opened my eyes to a dark bedroom. I knew the days were passing by me only by the sun and moon. The time of day didn't matter to me anymore. I sat inside my empty house..Waiting.