Ch. 27- Just The Two of Us (Pt. 1)

*Following Morning*
.

.
"Get dressed we're heading out"

"Where too?" I curiously asked Damien as he threw a suede black dress that was exposed from the lower back. It was strapless and definitely sexy.

"I'm taking you somewhere"

"Where too?"

"Enough Anaya! Just get dressed and don't keep me waiting". He gave me a glare before leaving the bedroom. I noticed underneath the dress were a pair of beautiful red bottoms.

I wondered where he was taking me that he needed me to look so good. Annoyed I picked up everything and began to get ready. It's not like I had much of a choice and I couldn't continue asking where we'd go. Last thing I wanted was for him to get upset with me.

I needed him close enough to set my plan in motion. So even though it was going to be hard I had to control my disgust and loathe towards him. No matter what I couldn't risk blowing my cover upon him.

After a short moment of getting ready I pinned my long hair into a sexy messy bun and applied only mascara and red lipstick. Thought it would go perfect with the look not that it mattered anyway. Once I walked outside the Mansion I saw Damien dressed in all black as well.

I raised an eyebrow of suspicion as he fixed his red tie while looking at me from head to toe. He then walked to me and paused while giving me an examining stare. Suddenly he reached to my hair and took off the pins I had put to hold the bun down.

My hair bounced all the way towards my lower back. "I like it better this way" he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and threw the pins he held on his hand to the ground.

"Why must you always control everything" I said with an irritated tone. He suddenly took a hold of me and with an intense stare he replied "You're here to serve me. Don't ever forget it". His demanding threat sent chills down my spine as he let go and walked inside the limousine.

"What are you waiting for? Get in"

"Coming" I replied with annoyance. As soon as I got inside he snapped his fingers and the limo began to move on it's own.

"You're cumin you said?"

"That's not what I meant"

"Spread your legs opened"

"No! Damien please not right now"

"I said spread them open" suddenly my body reacted to his command and I did as I was told.

He gave me a devilish grin as he lifted his finger and licked it. Suddenly my finger was inside my mouth doing the same movements he was doing.