Ch. 9- Vague Memories

"You think she'll ever wake up?"

"Shh don't be too loud Hannah!"

"So what Deana?! You act like she'll wake up..She's been sleeping for almost a week now"

"Gina..You think she entered a coma?"

"Don't speak nonsense Joan she'll be fine"

"Mmm...Zayn where are you" I mumbled as I slowly opened my eyes only to see a room full of worried and shocked faces. All the girls were there except for Starr.

"Oh my gosh you're up! Are you okay!?"

"Quick someone call Master Damien!"

"Zayn...Derek...Where are they!!" I began to frantically shout as I immediately stood up. However I felt as if the entire room had shifted upside down and just like that I blacked out.

*Distant Baby Cries*

"You hear that Anaya? That's our baby boy"

"I know my love..Is it my turn?"

"Haha no it's fine I got it"

"No I'll go see him maybe he wants to be fed"

"Baby I got it..Have a little faith in me..You stay and rest"

"Fine......Wait! Derek!"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you with all my heart"

"My heart is yours my love"

I suddenly woke up from that foggy dream panting in sweat while resting my hand against my chest. I felt as if something was missing but I couldn't really remember what. Why did I continue dreaming about a baby and a guy named Derek? Who were they to me?

I had so many questions yet no answers to any. I felt like I was going insane. Were they actual real people of just a fragment of something I deeply wanted. To form and be part of a family. Just then the door opened from my bedroom and Damien walked in.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me as he sat down right next to my feet. His hand lightly arousing my flesh causing me to feel an unexplainable sensation. He seemed almost perfectly normal as if nothing had ever happened to him.

"I feel out of it Master"

"You're the only one that is allowed to call me Damien"

"Huh? Why?" I confusingly asked as he began to move near me. Both hands were now resting against the bedsheet supporting his weight above me.

I wanted to move away but for some reason I couldn't seem to look away from his pitch black hollow eyes. His face grew nearer I could almost taste his minty breath.

Just as I was beginning to think he'd kiss my lips he suddenly rubbed my belly causing me to flinch. He smiled almost wickedly as the thought of provoking fear within me excited him still.

"You're the only one who is allowed to call me Damien because you're carrying my first-born".