𑁍Chapter 31𑁍

Ryujin's POV

I am sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the wall. Really? You want me struggling universe? You are extremely unfair!

Why did you do that?

I thought everything was fine, but I was wrong. I shouldn't assume things.

With a laugh, I slugged down the beer. I feel like my head is going to explode, and everything around me starts spinning. I am still drinking after consuming too much beer. This is the only way I can relieve the pain.

"Okay, that is enough!" Lia said and stole the bottle of beer from me.

"What happened, Ryujin? Why are you in this state, huh?" Yeji asked me.

"And where's Yuna?" Chaeryeong adds and places the medkit on the table.

"They took her away," I said, breaking down in tears.

Why is this happening?

Why?

"What?! Tell us the whole details!" Lia said.

"We went to their villa to meet her parents, and this happened." I said to keep myself from breaking down again.

***

We arrived at their villa, which is huge and beautiful! I can say that they are wealthier than us. And now I am more nervous.

Yuna held my hand and led the way for me because I had no idea where to go. There's a lot of maids cleaning the mansion because Yuna didn't stay here when her parents aren't here.

The maid is looking at us, and some are whispering, which makes me uncomfortable.

"Don't mind them, they just got amazed by you" Yuna said.

We entered the kitchen, and my jaw dropped.

Why I feel like I'm inside of the royal palace now because the setup and the materials are so damn aesthetic. They're hella rich.

I saw a woman assisting the maid in setting up the table. Yuna approached her and gave her a hug. It must be her mother. Now I know why she has that damn beautiful face! It looks like they're just a twin

"You didn't tell me that you will bring a friend tonight baby"

Yuna just smile at her

And now her mother's gaze is focused on me.

I gulped and stood like a statue. Oh, what should I do?

"H-hi Good evening, Ma'am," I stuttered and bowed to her in respect.

She smiled and greeted me, too. "Good evening..." What's your name?"

"Ryujin... Shin Ryujin, ma'am."

"Oh, you are also a Shin?" "Are you related to my husband?"

"No, ma'am, we just have the same last name, but we are not related."

We can't be Ma'am... I am going to marry your daughter someday!

She gestures for me to sit. "Okay, have a seat"

I sit and feel like my body has stiffened. I can not move and my forehead is drenched in cold sweat.

Yuna sat beside me, holding my hands under the table. "Relax okay?"

I exhaled, not realizing I was holding my breath.

"Hmm, yeah."

We're all look at the kitchen door when someone arrives. It's a good-looking man in a suit. It must be her father.