𑁍Chapter 8𑁍

Yuna's POV

It is been a week since we kissed, and she is started ignoring me. How could she do this? After what we did to the clinic, she is going to dump me like that?

We are in the library because our professor gave us some free time to complete our paperwork. We need to submit this on time.

"Chaeryeong unnie?" She simply hummed at me.

"How is she doing?" I questioned her.

"She's okay Yuna, it's just that she's dealing with someone right now. You don't have to worry"

"Do you really mean this, Unnie? She has not spoken with me since last week, and she has no plans to explain why. I'm really worried about her!" I said in an irritated voice. I deserve an explanation!

"She's really fine, just give her some time"

I nodded. "But whom she was dealing with?"

I don't what's happening about her! She wasn't like that before.

"Sorry, she is the one who has the right to tell you what is going on with her."

I extended my hand to hers. "Please tell me, unnie."

"Sorry, but I can't."

"Please"

She hesitated to tell me, but she eventually did. "I just know that she's having a conflict with her father right now"

I stared at her perplexingly. I looked at her confusedly.

She let out a sigh. "Yes"

"Why?"

"She did not tell us the reason and we just know that they aren't okay"

"Oh, is that so?"

She nodded and buried her face in her book. "Yeah, so stop asking me okay because we need to finish this goddamn project."

Her response made me laugh, "You are right, unnie."

***

Finally, we finished our works so we go to the cafeteria and have some lunch She also texted the others to go there and have lunch with us. I hope she is on her way there right now.

"Let's go now, they're also heading there"

"Will she go?"

She shook her head. "She is doing something important, so no, she can't."

I knew it, she still missing in action. Ryujin, what exactly are you up to?

A few students are chatting about us while we are on our way. We are pretty well-known here due to our appearance, intelligence, and familial history. Many boys and girls are squealing at Chaeryeong Unnie. A few of them even gave her a gift and a letter, which she accepted and smiled at.

I smiled at what I witnessed. That is the reason why she is well-liked by many. I wish I was as kind and softhearted as she is.

The couple caught our eye as soon as we entered the cafeteria. Their wide smiles are accompanied by hand gestures directed at us.

I said, "Hello, love birds," and then grinned.

"Hello, Ryudaeng's honey," Yeji uttered before laughing.

"Yah!" I exclaimed, smacking her head.

"Ouch" She hissed in And and caressed her head. Lia unnie just laughs at her.

"Yah! Why are you laughing, hmm? You should keep me safe with your sadist best friend. Make revenge for me!" 

Lia unnie simply raised her eyebrows at her, folding her arms above her chest. "Sorry but I love Yuna more than you," she said and make a high five to me. I looked at Yeji unnie, who is currently sulking.