𑁍Chapter 11𑁍

A/N: There will be a mature scene here, so if you are not used to it, feel free to skip.

***

Ryujin's POV

We had just arrived here, soaked from the rain and listening to an old woman preach in the middle of the night. What a fantastic night, isn't it?

"What are you doing here, Ryujin? "What kind of trouble did you get into again?" Halmeoni spoke with a stick in her hand. She was always like that when I came here. She always assumed I was coming here to get out of trouble...

"Halmeoni, I am here to see you, okay? "I have missed you, which is why I am here," I said, pouting. That is right, I missed her, and I would like to introduce Yuna to them.

"Really, Ryujin? In the midst of the night? You just came here in a two-wheeled vehicle with a pretty lady on your back while it was raining. What a reckless young lady you are." She said disappointedly.

Now she is squinting at Yuna, who is sitting beside me. Yuna lowered her head, hiding behind a harmonious glare of wrath.

"What if both of you get sick, huh?" Even disappointment was written on her face, but her eyes showed that she is simply concerned about us. Halmeoni is the world's sweetest person.

I got up and gave my grandma a hug because I had been missing her. She was the one who stood up for being my mother, and I grew up with her and Hal-albeoji.

"You are drenched! Why did you hug me?" She said as she smacked my head.

I burst out laughing. "Halmeoni, could we talk tomorrow please? I am tired and want to rest, and we also need to take a shower to avoid getting sick."

She sighed. "Fine, but we are not done yet," she said, glaring at me.

I kissed her right cheek, saying, "Yes, Halmeoni, goodnight and love you."

When I grabbed Yuna's hand, she became startled and looked up at me. "Let's go," I said, smiling at her. She just nodded at me and still keep silent. Is she alright?

I stopped in front of my old room, and childhood memories began to flood my mind. Here, in this villa, I met Yeji and Chaeryeong, who were once my neighbors but have since become my best friends.

I smiled out of the blue.

"Why are you smiling?" Yuna asked.

I opened the door, and we walked into my old room. I'm so happy, childhood memories are the best. "Nothing, I am just happy right now, memories start flashing back in my mind," I replied, then flopped into bed.

"Shit!" She cursed and then beat me. "Are you stupid? You are wet."

"Ouch" I stood up and caressed my arm. "You do not need to beat me!" I exclaimed, giving her a death glare.

She simply raised her eyebrows and smirked. " What's with that look huh? Do you think I am afraid of you? Honey, you are not really that scary. Come on."

She smirked at me as I stood up and faced her. I wonder where she got the courage from. You are not afraid of me, really? "You have no idea, honey, what I can do to you."