𑁍Chapter 20𑁍

Ryujin's POV

"Ahh, God damn it!" I shouted and threw the empty beer bottle against the wall.

Is it sinful to lie to someone? But is it a sin to want to keep it a secret so she does not get hurt? Okay, then, I apologize. I am sorry if I assumed that would be okay. I apologize, and please forgive me. Please forgive me.

I grabbed another bottle of beer and drank it. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I don't understand this. I thought it was the best thing to do. She was right, I should have told her, and knowing her, I know she will understand and help me. But I was driven by my fears. I am just a human, and I got scared.

I heard a knock coming from my door.

"Yah! Shin Ryujin! Open the door!" I could hear Yeji yelling outside.

I stared at the door and ignored her. I prefer to be alone.

"C'mon Ryujin! Open this god damn door or I'll break it"

Why is she so stubborn? I want to be alone! I do not need anyone else besides Yuna. But my stupid brain agreed that we should break up. I need to accept it and move forward. Regardless, it was my decision.

"Leave me alone *hic*, I am fine!" I yell back at her.

"Fine, my ass!" Yeji responded, and I heard a subsequent crash. She is going to break it.

I tried my best to stand up and open the door. I was greeted by a furious Yeji who was about to kill someone, and that someone was me.

She smacked my head and pushed me inside.

"What a mess!" Yeji expressed disbelief. It was a complete mess, just like me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her, annoyed, as she sat in the corner of the bed.

She gave me the are-you-dumb look. "Of course, I was checking you. What exactly happened? Where is Yuna? "Did you two fight?" She bombarded me with questions as she began cleaning my room.

I looked at her and tears began to form in my eyes. "We broke up," I said with trembling voice. I scrunched my nose and bit my lips to keep the tears from falling.

She looked at me, astounded. "What? "Tell me exactly what happened," Yeji demanded, sitting beside me.

"She was angry at me because I lied to her. Well, I got her point that I should have told her I was getting married, because she said she could have helped me at the time, but God damn Yeji! It had already been canceled! There is no wedding anymore."

I clenched my teeth and shut my knuckles.

"I know.. I understand that her reason was that I did not trust her, but that was not my intention. I do trust her! I just really don't want her to think about it. I have already apologized to her. I did not mean to keep it from her, but breaking up with me is too much. That is too much for my heart to take."

Yeji hugged me tightly. "Just gave her a time, I know she still loves you, okay? I know Yuna well. She was just shocked by what she discovered, okay? I will help you get her back."

"But I do not understand why she needs to break up with me."

"You know, sometimes we say things we do not think about or mean," Yeji said, patting my head.

I exhaled. "You are right."

"I am always right, so stop drinking. It is bad for your health. I don't want you to get sick, okay?" She stood up after saying this. "Go to your bed and sleep. I will fix this mess. And we have school tomorrow.

"Thank you Yeji ah, love you goodnight," I said and winked at her.

She pretended to vomit. "Ewww, just go to sleep, you're disgusting"

I chuckled. "I am fine, I am not that drunk."

"Hm, are you sure? Okay, then I will return to my room. "Lia is waiting for me there," she said, wiggling her brows.

"Oh come on, do not make her shout! "You fucking wild dog!"

She laughed and waved me goodbye. She said, "Goodnight, babe," and blew me a flying kiss.

I caught it and threw it away, then stuck my tongue out at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Hemp! "So mean," she huffed and stomped her way outside.

I messed up my hair and laid on my bed. Fuck that Heejin! I am going to beat her ass tomorrow morning. I swear I do not care about her anymore. Her bitchiness is too much. Her horn had to be cut off.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

I wonder what she is doing right now.

I looked at my wallpaper, which featured our photo together. I smiled unexpectedly.

We are both stupid, but she is stupider than me. We are just hurting ourselves.

I heard a knock at my door again. Gosh, it must be Chaeryeong.

"It is unlocked, Chaeryeong."

She entered and lay beside me.

"Are you alright?"

"Physically? Yes, but emotionally, I hope I am.

She gently pats my head. "You will be fine. I am just here in case you need someone to rely on, okay?"

"Why are you being so kind today? Are you sick or something?" I ask in a mocking tone.

"Stupid, you are going to need a friend in this situation. "You brokenhearted girl," she said, sticking her tongue at me.

"Very mean."

She chuckled at me. "Can I sleep here?"

I looked at her questioningly. "Why? Are you planning to rape me?

I pretended to be afraid to mock her.

"No way, you are not that yummy"

"What? Are you serious? A lot of people are drooling at me."

"Well, I do not belong to them. I can not believe they are admiring you without knowing that you are a disgusting stupid girl who peed in your pants back then."

"Yah, that is below the belt!" I was about to strangle her neck, but she stood up immediately.

She devilishly laughed at me.

"What are you going to do when you see Yuna tomorrow?" She questioned me right away.

I sighed. "I don't know? I will just avoid her so she has space, and she is definitely still mad at me."

"Ryujin, to be honest, I am disappointed in her for not understanding your situation," she said gravely, not looking at me. "Forgive me if I become a bitch to her," she said before sighing.

"No Chaery, please."

She lay next to me again. "I cannot promise."

I took a deep breath and sighed. The room was now silent. I despise the silence because it forces me to reconsider things. I hope she will change her mind about us.

"Touch your heart, Yuna, and close your eyes. Dream sweet dreams and sleep tightly. "I love you," I mutter inside my head before closing my eyes.