𑁍Chapter 39𑁍

Yuna's POV

Damn her for running away like that!

I looked at the letter she handed to me. It is the same letter in the kitchen. I place the letter on my bedside table and walk back and forth.

She is stupid for making such a decision. Especially after what happened. She will simply run away!

Someone barged into our room, and I noticed Yeji, who looked very worried.

"Yuna, what happened?"

"Ask Ryujin about that! Even I do not know, Unnie!" I yelled out. "Damn her! For dumping me like that!"

"I called her a while ago. "Her phone was turned off," she replied, massaging her bridge nose. "Tell us what happened, and where she went."

I gritted my teeth as the scene in the park replayed in my mind. "She l-left me in the park and I... I don't know where did she go..." I said and cried again.

Ryujin is stupid for not telling me my side. I want to punch her in the face so badly.

Stupid Shin

I wanted to say something, but she ran away, which made me even angrier with her.

She did not make me fall for her because I was already falling at the time. I am terrified of what she was doing to me. Yes, I liked Kai at the time because he was my ideal man... unlike Ryujin, my feelings for him were pure infatuation... It is not just infatuation. I am in love with her. I know Ryujin is the person I want to be with. She is giving me such strong feelings that I am afraid to deal with them. I was very confused and afraid at the time... That is why I acted mean to her in the hopes that she would stop bothering me, but she didn't... And it made me fall even deeper for her. I was stupid and selfish at the time, so I made a bad decision that became the catalyst for everything. I dated Kai and lied to myself.

I felt my knees weaken, so I sat in the corner of the bed, and Chaeryeong and Lia immediately joined me.

They are just staring at me, not daring to speak, probably waiting to see what I will say.

"I am mad because she wants me to return to him. And I'm so mad because I let her feel that she is the one who's in charge of this mess! It is me, guys! I created all of this problem!"

Lia unnie hugged me tightly and caressed my back to calm me down.
It happened... I can't change it anymore? We have no choice but to face everything, and running away is not the best way to end this.

"I can't lose her unnie!" I mumbled...

I can not risk upsetting someone once more!

"She left me because she felt guilty about everything! She wants me to go back to Kai?. But why? I know... we love each other so much. I do not understand everything, unnie! I really want her! I love her! I chose her"

I can't handle my emotions anymore. I'm so hurt and confused, it's suffocating me! So I stood up and opened the glass door on the terrace to allow myself to breathe properly.

"In only one snap. Everything was gone! We are even okay. Yesterday while we were watching, she was zoning out, and I knew something was wrong with her. I did not dare to ask what it was because I was waiting for her to tell me, but she didn't, and now I am really confused."

I keep saying what is on my mind while still crying. I just want to express everything that is on my mind because if I don't, I will keep it to myself. I am going to go crazy.

"Just think about it, guys! Is that right? To dump me like that? After everything happened to us? "Fuck her!" I said it with hatred and chuckled bitterly.