𑁍Chapter 10𑁍

Yuna's POV

"Is this all you will bring, huh?" She looks at me with disbelief.

I quickly replied, "Yes."

Are you serious, babe? She stared at everything I had on my bed, including my clothes, makeup, gadgets, hygiene products, shoes, bag, and so on. She just told me to bring everything I will need, so I will bring it all, because that is all I need anyway. HAHAHA

I looked at her with a smug expression. "You told me that I should bring everything that I needed, correct? "That is all I need." My arms were folded above my chest as I looked at her.

She faced palm and began packing everything into my suitcase. "You don't have to bring all your stuff babe. You can use my belongings there, and I have a lot of unused clothing that you can take," she huffed. "We can not bring everything for fuck sake! This is too much," she exclaimed, and I simply laughed at her. The reason she does not want to bring everything is that she is the only one who will be carrying it.

I stop myself from laughing because she is already giving me a death glare. "Fine, just pick all of the things you think I will need."

After a few minutes, we finished packing my belongings. I looked around my room. I sighed, there's a lot of memories that I will miss here.

"Let us go, honey, it is getting dark outside," Ryujin said, beginning to lift the others' belongings. "Just wait for me on the porch, and I will get back here to get the others that left."

She is struggling, so I decided to assist her and dragged the suitcase. "Nah, I will take this."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I replied, smiling at her. I am not a bad person to make her suffer because of me.

We're here already on the outside. Ryujin packed all of my belongings into Yeji's car, which she had borrowed and claimed she did not like cars.

I noticed that the sky was already turning orange. I adore sunsets because they are so serene and lovely.

Ryujin snaked her hands around my waist and hugged me back, which startled me. A smile spread across my face. I turned around to face her, and she greeted me with a warm stare and a strong gaze that made my heart skip a beat.

"Why do you suddenly want me to move and live with you?" I grinned as I spoke.

"Hmm, we realized it was dangerous for the two of you to live here alone," she responded.

"We have lived here for almost four years and nothing bad has happened." Lia and I decided to be independent, and our parents agreed, despite the fact that they are constantly traveling abroad for work. They are simply assisting us with our financial needs and visiting us when they have time.

She looked at me and raised her right brow. "Why did it sound like you did not want to live with us or with me?"

I squeezed her cheeks. "Nah, it is just that I think you are going to elope with me HAHAHA."

"Yup, that is also my plan. I am going to marry you someday, you know? We are just concerned about your safety, guys."

"Okay okay."

We heard a roar and saw Yeji riding a large bike, honking at us. She came to a stop in front of us, and when I saw the big bike, my jaw dropped. It was a fucking Ducati Monster 696 Matte Black. How rich she is?

Yeji hopped off the big bike and removed her helmet, greeting us with her famous smile

"Hi, love birds," she said teasingly as she threw the key to Ryujin, who easily caught it.

"How was the ride, huh?"

"It is great that you finally let me drive your baby," she said, chuckling.

Yeji said something that shocked me. "Is this yours?" I asked Ryujin, who was looking at me with a smug expression.

"Yes, and we are going to ride it for our date tonight," she said, smiling.

"I guess it is time for me to get home. See you there," Yeji said, running towards her car.

"Take care and have a nice date," Yeji said to us as she drove away quickly.

Now it is just the two of us here.

"Let us go on our date."

I just hummed at her, waiting for a response.

"But first, let us confirm our dates. I must think about your safety first," she said, then put a helmet on my head, pulled it down, and checked to see if it was secure, then she put one on herself.

Everything slowed down as I watched her get on the bike.  Our gaze met.

"I know I am stunning and cool, but please hop in so we can get to our dates."

I immediately hopped in because I was too excited, this will be our first date.

"Where are we going?" I asked her as I looked in the side mirror and saw her reflection. She was right, she looks stunning and cool right now.

"It is a secret, so just wrap your arms around my waist and hug me tightly, as you do not want to let go. I do not want you to fall, but if you do, you know I will be there to catch you," she said, and I looked in the mirror to see her smiling reflection.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. I smelled her scent, she had this alluring scent that would make anyone want her.

She started the engine, and her bike roared loudly.

"She's so sexy ugh~ Ryujin on a motorbike is my new religion. Ahhh~ ride me also Ryujin!" My wild thought caused me to shake my head.

"Do not close your eyes, okay? You are going to miss the views. I will just go slowly so don't be scared."

I closed my eyes as she slowly sped down the road. Damn it, this is my first time riding a motorcycle. When she started to pick up the pace, I tightened my hug around her.

"Come on honey, open your eyes, do not be afraid, and witness this beautiful sight," she exclaimed happily.

I slowly opened my eyes, and my mouth formed a 'o' shape. She is right, it is so beautiful even when it is dark here, with the street lighting providing light, and with the help of the moon, you can see the wide farms and a few houses, as well as a lot of trees swaying in the breeze, it was so refreshing and relaxing. I smiled at the sight.

We are now riding through the countryside, and my eyes widened as something came to mind. Where the hell are we going?

"Why are we in the countryside, huh?" I thought we were going on a date," I said, sulking behind her back. "I was expecting you to take me to a fancy restaurant, we were watching a movie and arguing over who would choose what we were going to watch, or we would go to an amusement park. "Something like that!"

She laughed at me as she drove smoothly.

"I have changed my mind, honey. "We are going to meet someone very close to my heart," she said, looking in the mirror to see my reflection.

"Who?"

"It's a secret." She said and I saw her smiled.

"There are so many secrets, huh?" I said in a teasing tone, but her smile faded away.

"Aish, I'll tell you my secrets someday" she answered.

I simply hummed and wrapped my arms around her tightly.