𑁍Chapter 12𑁍

Yuna's POV

The sun beams into my eyes and I slowly open them. I twist onto my right side and extend my arms, but all I can sense is this emptiness. Where is she? Did she awaken already?

"Finally, you are awake, young lady."

I was startled when I heard someone speak. I look to see where the sounds are coming from.

"Halmeoni!?" I said with a terrified voice. I peeked under the blanket and was surprised to see myself fully dressed. I believe we did it and slept naked? Was it all a dream? No way!

"It is already 10:00 a.m., you should get up," Halmeoni said before leaving me.

I pouted. "Why is she so cold? Does she hate me?" I muttered.

I'm having a hard time standing up because I'm still sore down there. Fixing my bed, I whispered to myself, "Aish, I did not know it will be hurt like this."

My phone vibrated and I reached for it from the bedside table. I creased my brow while reading the text message.

HandsomeKai

Where are you? Can we
talk, please? I've missed
you, babe :(

I cringed when I read the word 'babe' I'm no longer your 'babe' jerk. Can he just moved on and forget me? I'm already happy and contented with my Ryujin.

Well, I don't and what  will
we talk about? About us?
You have already broken
up with me.

What is the point of
talking?

My phone beeped again. Did he reply so fast huh?

Why are you like that
babe? Please, let's talk.

Suddenly, the door opened, and I noticed Ryujin carrying a tray. I immediately deleted our conversation and returned my phone to the bedside table. I sighed and considered purchasing a new SIM card.

"Yah!! Why did you get up?" She huffed and set the tray in bed.

"Halmeoni told me so. Do you want me to spend the entire day lying down in bed?"

"No, I just want you to have breakfast in bed, and I know you are sore down there, which is why," she said, caressing her nape. "Are you alright?" She asked me, concerned.

"Obviously, why would not I?" I gave her my response and took out the food. As soon as I saw the food, my mouth began to water. "Whoa, chicken nuggets in the morning huh?" I said.

"Huh?" She raised an eyebrow out of confusion.

"There is a cookie, not chicken nuggets."

"How come? Are you kidding me?" I checked the cookies I was holding. "But it does look like one."

She said, "Just eat it," and took a few pieces for herself.

I replied, "I will kill you if this is not a cookie." As I took a bite, my eyes widened with delight.

She smiled at me while munching. "I told you"

I giggled. "How come? "But it looks like nuggets."

She laughed and pinched my right cheek. "Will you stop calling it a nugget?" She spoke with a slightly annoyed tone.

"To be fair, it tasted good."

"Just like you," she remarked, smirking.

"What are you saying?"

"You are also weird and tasted good," she said, winking. I felt blood rush to my cheeks. Why does she need to say it after what happened last night?

"Yahhh!" I snorted and beats her arms.

She laughed. "I hope they did not hear you because you were so loud."

I simply rolled my eyes and got to my feet. "Shut up, Don't talk to me!" I said as I walked away from her. She is making fun of me again.

She grabbed my wrist and turned me to face her. "I am sorry. Please do not get mad at me. I just loved seeing your angry expression. It is so cute and adorable," she said, frowning.

My phone beeped again, indicating that someone had texted me again. I hope it is not him.

"I am not mad, okay?" I said, then kissed her cheeks, and I noticed her smile.

I pick up my phone and read the message. It is Kai again, Aish.

HandsomeKai

C'mon babe, let's fix us.
Please, I still loved you,
and I promised to be a
better boyfriend. Yuna,
please get back to me.:(

I love you <3

"Who's it?" Ryujin asked, raising her eyebrows.

Should I tell her?

I take a deep breath. "It's mom, she just said that she wasn't able to get back home next month," I said.

Ryujin, I am sorry for lying.

With a warm smile, she gives me. "Oh, do not worry, honey. We are here, I am here, you would not feel alone." She said and she gave me a hug. I tightened the hug I gave her.

I felt bad right now. Why did not I mention that it was Kai? Do not get me wrong, it is just that. I believe she would kill Kai if she discovered that he was still bothering me. They hate each other to death, and I do not want that to happen. I just do not want Ryujin to get into any trouble again because of me.

***

Someone's POV

I sit on the stool and open the bottle of strawberry champagne, watching it as I pour it into the glass.

I made a mistake, and now I am dealing with the consequences. I regret leaving you, I regret hurting you, and I apologize if I turned into a bad person. You know, I came to the realization that you are the only person who can satisfy my emptiness and make me feel whole. I'm sorry. Please come back to me. However, I am aware that no matter how hard I try, you will never come back to me. It hurts me that you are happy with her. I hate it!

But it's okay. I will do anything to make you mine again, even if it means going against your will.

Why did I hurt you?

My phone rang, and I answered the call.

"Hello"

["I already found them, boss. What do you want me to do to them?"]

"Just let them be," I said, sipping my champagne. She will be mine again anyway.

["But you told me to find her and bring her back to you? What made you change your mind, huh?"]

"Aish, it is not your business. Just keep your eyes on them. "Stalk them wherever they go."

["Boss, they are in ***. I just heard it on their friends. I'm on my way there"]

"There? It is quite far away in here. "What are they doing there?"

["I am not sure, boss]"

I massage the bridge of my nose and pour another shot of Strawberry champagne. "Just give me a report as soon as you get new information. "Do not hurt her or I will kill you."

["Okay boss"]

I ended the call and took a sip of Champagne.

Enjoy the time she has with you now because she will be mine again sooner or later.

Forever.