𑁍Chapter 41𑁍

I parked my car and grabbed my hand carry bag, which was full of the items I would need here. They told me that I needed to spend time with myself, as Ryujin does. We need to clear our minds and souls in case our paths cross again. .

But what if I didn't see her anymore?

It is been nearly two months.

I shrugged the thoughts before they lead me to overthink.

I am currently in a resort, which is owned by my family, so I have no problem staying here. And what about my parents? They have arrived in the United States, and everything is back to normal. They promised to support everything I do and decide.

Some of the workers here recognize me as the owner's daughter, so they want to help me, but I refuse. I do not want to be a VIP here. I just do not want to be treated as special because I am here to focus on myself. To do anything that can help me.

I open the gate to the small bungalow house that I own here. I was just a kid the last time I was here, and it feels great.

I threw the bag onto the couch and went into my room. The place was well-maintained...

I opened all of the windows, and the room was filled with fresh air. I lay down on the bed for a while before going outside to watch the sunset and stroll around the resort, where I see a lot of people preparing for various mini-events. I heard from the employees here that there are a variety of events available every night.

Born fire, bars, an acoustic band, and a variety of stalls are also present.

In the meantime, this is the best place to escape.

Now I went outside and marched myself to the beach.

I sit on the sand with my knees pulled up, hugging it and resting my chin against it as I watch the sunset and listen to the soothing sounds of the waves.

It is extremely overwhelming here. I wish she were here with me. I really missed her.

My eyes become blurry, so I wipe away the tears right away. I am here to enjoy and unwind. So, why would I cry?

But I truly missed her.

I felt something hit me, and it was a ball. I picked it up and saw a little girl running towards me, so I believe it belongs to her.

"I am sorry, Unnie. I did not mean to hit you," she said, bowing to me.

I smiled and gave her the ball. "No, it is fine, baby."

I am surprised when she sits beside me. "Unnie, you seemed sad."

"No, I am not."

"But, your eyes are red."

"Oh, because something hits my eyes, that is why."

She knelt and cupped both cheeks.
"Is that still there? "Unnie, I will blow it away for you."

I laughed, "It is already gone, what is your name?"

"My name is Ari"

"That is a pretty name. My name is Yuna."

"Yuna?" She exclaimed.

I looked at her in confusion. And she is still staring at me, her eyes wide.

"What's wrong?"

She shakes her head and giggles. "I have an unnie who constantly talks about her girl. You have the same name as her."

My heart raced after hearing what Ari said. By any chance could it be her?