𑁍Chapter 19𑁍

I immediately exited the café. How could you do this to me, Ryujin!

I began to run out of nowhere. I am not sure where I am going. I just want to divert my thoughts away from the pain in my heart.

I wipe away the tears that form in my eyes. Ahh, I can not cry here! Now that they are all staring at me, I take off running.

"Ryujin, why did you do this to me? I fucking love you but why? Why did you deceive me?" I yelled to myself.

I didn't notice that I'm already crying now, well I'm just a human, sometimes can't hold the tears.

I stopped running and catches my breath. What a beautiful place to cry my heart out.

I chuckled and then sat in the sand. I admired the sunset's beauty. So lovely.

I guess this is the right time and place to talk about these shit things.

"You better explain wisely your sides, Shin Ryujin!" I mumbled into the wind.

I retrieved my phone from my pocket and dialed Ryujin's number.

After some dialling. She answered the phone.

["Honey~ I miss you!"] She spoke sweetly.

Ugh~ if I didn't know the truth, I'm sure that I'll blush hard.

I sighed. "Come here; we have something important to talk about."

["Something important? Are you alright, honey? What happened? Where are you now?"]

She bombarded me with questions in a worried voice. The more she acts like she loves me, the more I want to doubt everything Heejin tells me... but now. I am not sure how I am going to believe her.

"I'm here at *****" I answered and ended the call.

It is unbelievable to me that Ryujin did that. I thought she was different from the others.

After a few minutes of waiting. She eventually arrived. She got out of the car and walked toward me, a smile on her face.

"Why are you here? Why did not you invite me first? So we can go here together." She spoke, pouting.

I just stared at her and did not know what to do.

She raised her eyebrows and gave me a worried look. "What is the problem?" She asked and was about to hold my hand, but I quickly hid my hand behind my back.

"Tell me the truth, Ryujin. Is it true? You are going to marry Heejin?" I asked her hoping she will say no but I saw how shocked she was.

"N-no, of course! H-how did you know that?" She stuttered and looked at me, nervously.

I pushed her hard, and the impact caused her to take two steps backward.

"Liar!" I yelled at her as tears began to form in my eyes, but I looked up at the sky to keep them from falling.

"Do not deny anymore, Ryujin, because Heejin told me everything... that she is your real girlfriend, not me, and you just used me as a hobby while she was in the states because you were bored when she was not here."

She scoffed and looked at me, confused.

"What the hell you were saying huh? That was an absolute lie!"

"Bullshit! "Quit denying!"

"Yuna! I am telling you the fact here, do not believe her words!"

"Fact? Fuck you!" I yelled angrily at her.

She looked at me with disbelief, perplexed by my words.

I know she was not expecting me to spit those words at her, but I am just a human, and I can not control my rage.

She lowered her head and slumped down her shoulder.

"You believe her instead of me?" She responded with a soft chuckle. "You do not believe in me?

I gave out a soft chuckle. "I do, but right now. I honestly do not know. How can I trust someone like you now? After everything I discovered!"

"Yuna! Just letting you know! You had no idea what I did to stop that fucking wedding! I did my best, and I succeeded. But what the heck, you will believe her lies over mine. You are unbelievable!"

"So what does this mean if she was lying, huh?" I showed her a photo of the two of them meeting the wedding planner.

Her eyes widened, and she stole my phone.

"How could you do this to me Ryujin ah! What kept you from telling me the truth? Why did you play with me as well? I thought you loved me, so why did you do this? Made me believe I was the only one you loved, but you already had Heejin? "And you guys are already engaged?"

"That was made up of lies! What in the fuck? Yes, the photos and wedding are real! We were ex-partners before, and my father arranged for me to marry her because he owed her family money, but the wedding was canceled! No more weddings, we are finished! "Please believe me!"

I do not know, my tears are falling nonstop, and I am just really hurt. I feel betrayed. Don't she trust me? I would have helped her if I had known!

"I fucking love you," she said, crying alongside me. She is also crying helplessly.

I hope this ain't happening.

"So if you love me *sobs*, why did you lie to me?"

"I did not mean that. I swear! I am going to tell you, but I am not sure when. "Yuna, stop acting like that!"

She is about to embrace me, but I shake my head.

She refrained herself and bits her lower lips.

"What if the wedding was not canceled? I have no idea what is going on, Ryujin! I guess I will be surprised knowing that you're married already"

"Yuna, stop with the 'what ifs'! I apologize if I lied. "I am just afraid you will ignore me or worse, leave," she responded.

"Ryujin! Do you think I am like that? You do not trust my feelings for you? You are so mean! Goddamn it! You have been lying to me all along, while also doubting my love!"

Honestly, I was at my breaking point. I bowed my head and inhaled deeply.

"Let us break up," I said quietly enough for her to hear.

"What? No way! "No one will break up, stupid," she replied, hugging me immediately. "Do not do this, please, I beg you."

"We really should stop now, Ryujin."

"Why is it so easy for you to say that, huh? Yuna, you have no idea about everything! Try placing yourself in my position and see what happens.

"Want to end things now? Okay, if breaking up makes you happy, let us do that. I will accept it. If that makes you feel better, I will accept it. I apologize if I kept it to myself. Sorry if you felt I did not trust you, but please, before we end everything, everything we created: those happy memories and moments. Please know that I love you. I do hope you find the one who is right for you, the one who is best for you," she said, her eyes filled with sadness.

"For the last time, Yuna, please take care of yourself. "I love you," she said, beginning to walk away.

I watched her walking away. What I have done? I want to run after her and take back what I said, but I can't move... I'm stuck here like a statue.

I'm too stupid.

It is now finished.

And now I am starting to despise myself even more.