𑁍Chapter 37𑁍

Ryujin's POV

I awoke when sunlight struck my face. I gently tapped my cheeks to fully awake myself. I looked to my left side and saw nothing.

She must be downstairs.

I opened the glass door to the terrace and felt the warmth of the sun. I looked down and saw Yeji and Lia having coffee in the garden.

All went well. It is been half a year since that all happened...

We are here in Paris... We all decided to come here to move on and heal... another reason we are here is that Yuna is in therapy to recover from the trauma Kai caused.

And about that guy. He is the same as Yuna, and he is seeing a psychologist because we discovered he has Obsessive Love Disorder. Well, it is obvious after what he did, but he will pay for everything after his medication.

It was a good thing he accepted it.

I heard footsteps and turned around to look at the latter.

As soon as my gaze fell on her, I smiled automatically.

I winked at her, and she simply chuckled.

She looks lovely in her white sleeveless sleepwear nightgown.

I gestured for her to come closer to me, and she did. I slid my hand around her waist. "Hi, sexy," I whisper and blow into her ear.

She giggled as she hugged me back and began caressing my back. "Goodmorning honey~""

"Yuna..." I called her name, which caused her to look at me.

"Hmm?"

I peck her nose, causing her to giggle again. "I love you"

I noticed how her nose scrunched when she smiled. "I love you too, Ryujin"

She grabbed my hand and began to drag me. "Let's go downstairs. I prepared breakfast"

"Ohh what is it?"

"Just a typical breakfast dish, French baguette and flat white espresso with a heart design HAHAHA."

"Again?" I whined.

"That is the only stock we have, and you know I am not a good cook," she said, shaking her head.

"How about I eat you instead of breakfast?" I said as I wiggled my brow.

She smacked my arms. "Gosh shut up!"

We are now in the kitchen, and I am still annoying her. She is adorable when she is mad. So that is fine.

"C'mon... Let's get back upstairs" I whisper but she just glared at me hand me the coffee...

"Just eat Ryujin. You're just hungry"

I gave her a goofy smile. "Okay," I said, biting her left arm, causing her to shout.

She is now giving me the death glare. "If you do not stop, I will stab you with this bread knife."

I raise my arms in surrender. "Okie, Okie, sorry."

I decided not to annoy her any longer and to continue eating.

We noticed Chaeryeong going to the refrigerator and getting water.

I looked at her, and she was drenched in sweat. I suppose she finished her gym session. This girl is very self-conscious about her body. It is no surprise she has such a beautiful body.

"Are you done checking her out?"

"No~ w-wait! I am not checking her out, Yuna!" I exclaimed and looked at her nervously.

She rolled her eyes and got up.

Jeez, I am doomed. I will make up with her later.

Chaeryeong sat in front of me, grabbing a slice of baguette. She looked at me intently.

"Heejin mailed me an envelope."This is Kai's letter to Yuna," she said before handing me the envelope. I did not accept it and stood up to face her.

"Just get rid of that, Chaery. Yuna's recovery is still ongoing. I do not want anything that will remind her of the past."

She stood up also and now we're having a staring battle. "But, maybe this will help her?" For them?"

"And what if it doesn't?"

She took a deep breath and stared at me intently. "Fine, I will keep it. Okay? And if she is completely good. I will give this to her."

I was about to head upstairs to see Yuna when Chaeryeong spoke again. "He is getting worse. He is doing disturbing things. Ryujin"

"So what? I am not concerned about him. Whatever happened to him. He deserves it"

"Ryujin! Do you hear yourself? Everything is fine now, but you are still stuck on what happened. Try to move forward, too."

"It is not so easy, Chaeryeong! My Yuna is still suffering as a result of his actions, and why do you want to give her that damn letter?!"

"He's ending his life, Ryujin!"

I smirked, "That is good!"

I was surprised when Chaeryeong slapped me. I held and caressed my right cheek. It hurts, but I ignore it and cast a serious look at Chaeryeong.

I am not sure what is going on with her or why she wants to give Yuna that letter.

"You are stupid, Ryujin! He is not going to do anything anymore. He accepted all of the consequences and is now paying for them." She made me hold the envelope.

"We just think he wants to ask Yuna for forgiveness."

I furrowed my brow and crumpled the envelope. "He is not like that."

Chaeryoung leaves me with a disappointed expression on her face.

I sat back down and stared at the envelope I was holding. I am not sure if I will keep it or throw it away.

"What is that?" When I heard Yuna say something, I flinched and panicked, so I stood up and threw the envelope in the trash.

"Hmm, this is nothing. Just an invitation from Heejin. She wants us to participate in the launch of her new company." I lied, which is why I keep cleaning the table.

"Umm, what do you need?" I asked while putting the used utensils in the sink.

"I will get snacks to bring upstairs," she said, picking snacks from the cabinet. "Go to our room and we will watch a movie."

I bit my lower lip to calm my nerves before turning to face her and flashing a lopsided smile. "Okay, I will finish first. Go upstairs and wait for me."

After glancing at me, she nodded. "Okay"

When she is not here anymore. I picked up the letter again right away.

If this letter is just bullshit. It will be me who puts an end to him. I tuck it into my pocket after folding it to make it smaller.

I caressed my forehead to relieve the stress I am feeling right now.

Why can't he just forget everything too?

This guy is a pain in the head.

Even though he causes us a lot of problems, I am not a bad person enough to ignore my concerns about his behavior. We do not want to waste someone is life.

Maybe Chaeryeong is right. Maybe we should settle them down for a talk. So it could help them to recover.