𑁍Chapter 17𑁍

Yuna's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked three times to adjust my sight. I turned to my side to see Ryujin, who was still sleeping peacefully.

"How can you be so gorgeous when you were just sleeping?" I spoke as I caressed her soft cheeks.

"Aigoo, so fluffy. Hmm."

My eyes widened when I suddenly pinched it hard. I hold my breath as I watch her move slowly, hoping she is not awake yet.

"Arghhhhh ajhfjdksk," she moved slowly and began to murmur incoherent words.

Damn! She's waking up.

I closed my eyes immediately and pretended to sleep. I hope she will not kill me. Aish, Yuna, what came to mind, and what did you do?

I felt our bed move, which meant she was awake.

"Did you just disturb my sleep?" she asked.

I opened my eyes and smiled at her, but it quickly faded because I was nervous. She is staring at me with a dark gaze. You're dead Shin!

"Why would you do that?" She asked me with a low voice.

I swallowed the lump that was stuck in my throat.

"Yuna, answer me!" She huffed. She's totally mad. This is what I discovered about her. You should not disrupt her sleep because she will not hesitate to kill you.

"I have b-been just... c-carried away with appreciating you in your sleep," I stuttered nervously.

I looked at her and noticed how her eyes brightened.

"Really? Are you that so whipped at me?" She asked, wriggling her brows.

I sighed with relief.

"Yes, are you happy right now?" I responded, grinning at her.

"Of course," she replied, hovering over me and placing both hands inside my head. She bites her lips as she looks into my eyes. Damn, what is with those stares?

My heart begins to beat wildly, causing me to gulp.

"W-What are you doing, Ryujin?" I stammered.

She chuckled and smirked at me. "Isn't it obvious? I'm seducing you" she said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"What the hell, Ryujin!" It is too early in the morning. "Stop it," I huffed and pushed her.

"So what? Let's have fun, it's been a while when we did s-" I covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence. What the heck? She does not have to say it, I know it.

"Ahdjejakaj!" She tries to speak while I still have my hand on her mouth. Oh, this naughty girl.

"Shut up and get off me," I said, slightly annoyed. What is going on with her? She just awoke and acts like this.

She just shakes her head and holds my hands.

"Geez, honey HAHAHA," she laughed, pinning my hands to either side of my head. "I love you," she added, kissing me all over the face.

I giggled. "Yeah honey, stop it!"

She stopped and pouted.

"I love you too, but could you get off on top of me?"

"No!" She said, burying her face in my neck.

Her hot breath touched my skin, and I could feel my body heating up. Maybe I would give in if she did not stop.

"But I have to get ready for our breakf—ugh~" I let out a moan as she kissed my pulse point. She continued sucking my neck while holding and massaging my waist.

She knows exactly how to get me to give in to her.

I tilted my neck further to allow her more access.

"Arghhhh," I groaned as I felt a stinging pain in my neck. "If you keep doing that, you will leave a mark!" I exclaimed, but she simply laughed.

She finally moved beside me and gave me a serious look. "Exactly! "I want to mark you, I want them to know you are mine, you belong to me," she said, touching the arts she did on my neck.

I gave her a sweet smile. "I am yours, okay? So let us go downstairs and have a proper breakfast. "Not this type of meal."

She giggled, and then her stomach growled. "You are right."

I go to the walk-in closet dresser and put on the black turtleneck.

"Do not cover it," Ryujin pouted.

"Nah"

I held her hands and led her to the kitchen. I looked back at Ryujin, who was smiling like a dog. Tell me, am I the one who is been whipped here?

"Too much sweetness, Aishh," Chaeryeong remarked, rolling her eyes.

"You are just bitter, Chaery." Ryujin said, sticking her tongue out at Chaery.

I sit beside Yeji, who has been quiet. "Are you alright?" I asked, and she just nodded at me.

"No, she wasn’t. "Lia is mad at her," Chaeryeong said, laughing at Yeji.

Ryujin hits Chaeryeong on the hand. "What have you done?" Ryujin asked, but she did not say anything. She kept hanging her head at us and was on the verge of crying.

"This is what happened," Chaeryoeong explained."They went on a date last night and returned home. Lia was furious with her and fucking slapped Yeji in front of my salad HAHAHA." Chaeryeong paused just to laugh. "And she even closed the door in her face and refused to let her into her room, so she remained in the living room. I asked her what was going on, and she said that Lia was mad at her because she was caught staring at someone is leg HAHAHA.

"HAHAHA! That is what you get, pervert!" Ryujin said, smacking Yeji's head.

Yeji huffed and caressed her head. "I'm not! It's just that. I became curious because it was so damn long, okay?"

"Curious my ass, I knew you, Yeji. You like girls with long legs, and Lia did not have them! HAHAHA" Ryujin said, and the two idiots burst into laughter.

"Maybe that is why Lia unnie got mad?" I spoke. They looked at me strangely.

"How do you say so?" Chaeryeong raised her eyebrows.

"Lia unnie despises long-legged people. "It makes her insecure," I responded. "And just give her some time, and she will be fine. You will be fine."

"I hope so," Yeji said before sighing.

"Do not worry, Yeji, I will help you make up with her," Ryujin said, winking.

Yeji's expression lightened slightly. "Really?" Yeji asked.

"Yes, even though you did not help me get Yuna in the first place," she added, pouting.

I smiled unexpectedly. Has she ever loved me before? Now I felt bad about being harsh to her before.

"Do not worry, honey. You already have me." With a smile, I said.

Rolling her eyes, Chaeryeong said, "C'mon, let us just eat." Can someone give her a girlfriend? She is becoming more bitter by the day. HAHAHA

We all looked at the kitchen door, where Lia was standing with her arms raised above her chest. She is giving Yeji a death glare as he is about to cry.

"Babe, I apologize. "Please forgive me!" She said with teary eyes.

Oh, please do not tell her she is going to cry.

Damn! She cried.

We are now looking at Yeji, who is crying like a baby. "I am sorry" *sobs* "P-please, I will not do that again." She wiped her tears and looked at Lia, still sobbing.

She is not going to make it without Lia. I wonder if Ryujin will be like that with me.

I looked at her as she was having a moment with Chaeryeong. She looked back at me and winked.

"I love you." she murmured and gave me a heart attack.