𑁍Chapter 36𑁍

Yuna's POV

I'm here standing, looking at myself in the mirror. I can't deny that the makeup looks great on me, and the wedding dress is also lovely, but I am not pleased with this. I can't be happy with this if it's not Ryujin that I'll be marrying.

"Ms. Shin" someone spoke out of the blue.

My confusion got me to freak out. I immediately move away from her. Who the hell is this elderly lady?

"Who are you?" I asked humbly. I am mad at everything. I could not speak up in front of the oldies.

She smiles at me. "I will assist you until you get into the car. It is time for your special day."

I bitterly smile at her. "My last day," I say quietly, exiting the room.

As I walk to the car, I have difficulty breathing, my eyes become teary, and my hands and legs shake. So the elderly lady assists me.

"I know it is difficult, but sometimes we have to accept so that we can end the suffering," the old woman said as she opened the door for me.

"I know that, but not on this," I said, about to enter the car when I noticed Heejin with the girl...

What's her name? ah, Hyunjin. They are marching towards us.

"Hey! old woman you can goes inside, I'll accompany her," Heejin said.

"But Master Kai said that..." The old woman did not finish her sentence because Heejin interrupted her.

"Shut up and get inside!"

"Heejin!" Hyunjin yelled at her. "Show some respect."

She simply hissed and looked at the driver. "Give me the key"

"But ma'am..."

"No, just give me the key, and she will drive."

The guard handed Hyunjin the key and bowed to her.

After that, we get inside, and she begins driving.

"I'm so confused, why do you have to escort me going to church huh?"

"I want to witness with my eyes every detail. Perhaps I can write a book about your love story," Heejin said, calling someone.

"Someone is already doing. "Fuck her for getting me into this situation."

Heejin called someone on her phone. "We are on our way," she said, ending the call.

"Hyunjin, you know what to do!"

Heejin's phone rang, so she answered. "Yes, I know that. We will be there on time," she said, ending the call.

"Who's that?" I asked her.

She looks at me and smiles. "Of course, your soon-to-be husband," she replied cockily.

I just rolled my eyes at her. "He will not get anything for me, so I will end my life!"

Heejin just laughed, "What about Ryujin, huh?"

It slaps me. Why am I always thinking about killing myself? Well, I am tired. I know they are doing everything they can to save me, but if I disappear, everything will be over and they will be at peace. I will be at peace.

"Just tell her how much I love her," I said, choosing silence.

Heejin smirked, "I will."

The car stops indicate that we have arrived. Hyunjin got out first to open the car door for us.

There are only a few Huening's personnel outside, firmly securing the surroundings, but all I know is that this is a private location.

"Are you prepared?" Finally, Hyunjin asked.