𑁍Chapter 3𑁍

Ryujin's POV

I woke up when I felt something heavy on me and my eyes widened when I saw Yeji on top of me. I pushed her out of the bed.

She groaned.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Yeji, Chaeryeong, and I live together on one roof.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I spoke in a high-pitched voice. I gave her a quick glance and smirked. "Do not tell me you have a secret desire in me," I said.

She scoffed and sat in the corner of my bed. "Do not get me wrong, okay? It is just that you have been murmuring something while sleeping. Her face turns red due to embarrassment. "I went on top of you."

I said, "Okay," and nodded.

Now my room is silent; no one dares to speak, and there is nothing to talk about anyway.

She simply averted her gaze when I glanced at her. I give myself a mental grin. I keep staring at her, and she blushes instantly because I saw her sneaking a peek at me. LOL

Something comes to my mind. I swear she will kill me after this. Please make arrangements for my funeral. Thanks!

"Unnie?" I called her in a husky voice.

She looked shocked and creased her brow, but she still responded to me.

"What is it, Ryujin?"

I simply gazed into her eyes and then her lips. Oh, she has sexy lips, huh? When I returned my gaze to hers, I noticed her eyes flicker to my lips before averting them. Pfft, her expression is hilarious. I want to laugh but not now.

"Yeji ah~"

She looked back at me, and as I held her cheeks, her eyes widened. I slowly leaned my head against hers, only inches apart, when she pushed me and stood up.

"What the hell are you doing?" She exclaimed!

I burst out laughing as I noticed she had messed up her hair. She is frustrated and angry with me.

"You... I will fucking kill you," she said, picking up a pillow. I immediately stood up and ran away, but she threw the pillows at me, hitting me and causing me to fall to the cold floor.

She sits down on my stomach and begins to beat me. "Argghhh.. fuck stop it!"

"What the hell comes to your mind and did it? Do you find it funny, huh?" She spoke irritated.

"I was just oww! Stop it! I'm just teasing ouch..." She is still beating me, and I am just dodging her.

"Stop it, please!" She finally listened to me when I pleaded with her.

She ran her fingers through her hair. Okay, that is very sexy. No no, no self.

"Can you stand up and help me get up?" I said, grinning.

"No way," she replied, sticking her tongue out at me before walking away.

I got up by myself and looked at the wall clock. 7:40 am. Damn, our class begins at 8:00. I dashed into my bathroom and began my morning rituals as quickly as possible. I completely forgot about the schools. After battling the cold water. I stepped outside my bathroom and dressed. I also use some makeup.

I was startled when I heard Chaeryeong shout. "It is already late, Unnie, come downstairs."

We go inside the car and ready to go to school but the car isn't starting.

"Yeji unnie, come on, why is it not starting?" Chaeryeong asked with a worried voice.

"I do not know Chaer," Yeji said, continuing to start the car.

"You know what, Yeji just threw your car," I said, getting out and running. This is the only option now! It took 15 minutes to get there by car, but we are running for fuck's sake!

I look behind me and see Chaeryeong panting heavily while running. I burst out laughing at her.

"Why are you laughing at me? "Stop it, this is not funny at all," she said in an annoying tone. HAHAHA

"Okay"

After running our lives to death we finally entered the campus. The guard is whistling at us but we just ignored him, finally, we're here at the front of our door room.

"Yeji, open the door for us," I said, pushing her slightly in front of it.

"No way, Chaeryeong should do that," Yeji exclaimed quietly.

"Why is it me? Ryujin Unnie, open that fucking damn door!" Chaeryoung exclaimed as she leaned against the wall. I laughed because she looked like she was about to faint.

We are all afraid to open the door because I know our terror professor has already entered. He's really scary, well he's MIN YOONGI. If you don't want to die you should obey his rules or else say goodbye to this cruel world.

I sighed heavily. "Fine!" I was about to open the door when someone opened it and shit! Yeji pushed me.

"Arghhh," I heard someone grumble. I looked to see where the sound was coming from, and it was underneath me.

My eyes widened"Y-Yuna??" I said with a terrified voice.

She opened her eyes, and she and I are both blushing heavily.

My classmate starts murmuring something.

"They're really good together"

"I ship them ahhhh"

"Hell no, Ryujin is mine!"

"Shut up, Ryujin is for Yuna only"

I mentally smirked at what they said.

"Get off me," she exclaimed, slapping me.

"I am sorry," I said, standing up. I offered to help her, but she refused. I simply shrugged it off. I looked around because I sensed someone giving me a death glare. It's Huening Kai, I smirked at him.

He murmured to me, "I will kill you later." I scoffed, as if I was afraid of him.

"Okay, girls, stop making a scene. Mr. Min said, "Go to your seats and copy this shit," and the room burst into laughter. HAHAHA, every student loves it when he curses while teaching; it appears that he is also done with it.

I was busy copying but was interrupted by Yuna, who kept stealing glances at me. I am not complaining or anything; it is just that my stupid heart does not know how to calm down.

I put down my pen and looked at her. "What is it?" Why are you stealing glances at me? "Am I really that attractive?" I said in a teasing tone.

"Full of yourself huh? Just wondering why you looked so messed up. Do not tell me you got yourself into trouble again?"

"No, I have already changed because of you. It is just that Yeji's car has a problem and will not start, so we just run here."

"Uhm okay," she replied, nodding.

"Why do you ask? Do not tell me you are worried about me?" I faced her, resting my chin in my palm. "Have you fallen in love with me already?"

She gave a fake cough. "Excuse me, but I will never fall for you idiot."

"We will see, honey." I patted her head after saying this.

"Do not pat my head," she said, slapping my hand away.

"Okay okay"

Someday, you'll fall for me and I'll make sure of it.