𑁍Chapter 32𑁍

Yuna's POV

The sun had already set, and here I am, still crying. I don't have the energy to stand up or even move a little.

I am just laying in my bed, wishing I could go somewhere with Ryujin and live peacefully.

We just want to be happy and be in love.

Why?

That's the only thing we dreaming of then why we couldn't make it real?

Why it has to be a lot of hindrance to us to achieve those things?

Even though I asked a thousand questions, no one would or could answer them.

I looked at my room door because I heard a creak.

When I saw Kai enter, I tried my best to stand up and face him.

This guy is Satan's servant. He is so evil.

He stood in front of me with a smirk on his face.

*Slap*

I slap him hard because I am angry. I felt my palm numbed because of the impact but I don't care. He deserves that!

"You planned all of this, right?" I yelled at him directly in his face, which is why he pushed me onto the bed.

"Who are you to slap and fucking yell at me?!"

I get back to my sitting position, but he pushes me again.

My back hurts. I'm having a hard time moving and breathing now, I can't move. I expended all of my energy crying.

Why I'm so weak?

I want to get out of here.

"I did not plan anything, but destiny was on my side, so everything happened. And besides, it was your father's decision Yuna. He is a selfish man. He wanted our money, so he traded you for it. That's what I offered at him. Marry his daughter. And unlucky you. You're an only child and his only daughter"

"I would rather kill myself than marry you. You are insane, Kai!"

He laughed devilishly and stared at me darkly and it sends me goosebumps.

I get nervous and pull myself up to stand, but he stops me and pins me to the bed.

He grips my jaw tightly, and I am struggling to break free. "Just say what you want, but you are mine now."

"It will never happen."

He released his grip on my jaw and distanced himself from me. "Why because of Ryujin? Do you think she can do anything against me? She will never surpass me, idiot. "I am the best," he declared confidently.

He is disgusting and arrogant. I absolutely despise him. I regret involving myself with him.

"Just wait.. she will save me," I said full of hope.

Of course, I know it. I am confident Ryujin will save me here. I know it, and I believe in her.

He sarcastically laughs, "Do you think your father will allow it to happen? It is not just about me, baby."

He's right, That's also my problem. How can I against him? I don't know anymore.

My lips quiver, and tears begin to form again. No, not again. I'm tired of crying. This does not help.

He reaches my cheeks, trying to wipe the tears but I slap his arms.

"Don't you dare..."

He sighed, "You know what, Yuna. If you will just love me then you won't ever experience all of this. Just forget Ryujin. That's it.. and we will be happy"