𑁍Chapter 34𑁍

Yuna's POV

Another miserable day in hell. The longer I spend here, the more I want it to end. All I have been thinking about these past few days is to end my life. It is the way I only can do to get out of here and be free... in everything... it is just that it is so selfish, but is it bad? To think myself first? I don't want this...

All of this. I detest this place, and I do not want to be here. It is so dark that I can not see anything.

"Ryujin..." I murmured into the air. I foolishly hope she will hear it.

I force myself to sit in bed instead of lying down. I know this room is already locked from the outside, but why did he chain me up in this bed? He's evil.

It is so dark that I can not stand up to turn on the lights. It makes me feel even more hopeless.

But I should be brave and prepare myself... I don't want to spend my life here! With him!

I heard an unlocked door sound, indicating that he had arrived...

He turns on the light, and I can see him, always dressed in a luxurious tuxedo. It suits him well, and it provides a good high profile outside to conceal his evilness. So innocent, but if only they knew who was behind that look. Even Stan will be ashamed of him.

"Yuna, if you had not tried to flee, you would not be in this situation." He spoke as he approached me.

I just stay silent and ignore him. I nearly escaped!

It was the day we went to a wedding shop to look at suits and dresses. When we were about to return to Huening's Mansion, I noticed Heejin with someone in the same mall... I was about to call out her name for help when one of his bodyguards covered my mouth.

I tightened my knuckles and gritted my teeth...

"Yuna.. you can't escape, you're mine again," He smirked and gripped my jaw tightly. I avert my gaze so as not to meet his eyes.

It hurts... but I will not show any hurt or fear to him because he will just take advantage of me if I do.

I want him to understand how much I do not want this to happen, and even if it is my destiny, I will never be good to him or love him. Everything about him sucks. And there is only one person I will love until my last breath... and that is her.

"I will never be yours... Not again, Kai. I am already aware that you can have my body at any time, but my heart, mind, and soul will never be yours... tattoo that in your mind."

He chuckles, "Liar, you will love me, I guarantee it! And, unfortunately, they will never save you, and, to be clear, they are not even looking for you. They have already forgotten you.'

I also chuckled at him, "Do you think I will believe you? They can't do that to me especially my Ryujin"

"We will see then," he replied.

I smirk and look at him, full of rage and disgust. "Just watch me be saved by them," I retort.

"Quit talking! "That will never happen," he said, slapping me hard.

"I won't let you free, you belong to me, you will be my wife and we will make a happy family." He said it in a low enough voice that I could hear.

"Just accept that this is your fate, Yuna," he added, caressing my cheeks.

I sarcastically laugh and shake my head, "No, I would rather be killed than be yours."

He scoffed and summoned one of his bodyguards.

"Hand me your gun," he commands his guard, who immediately hands his gun to Kai.

I bit my life and chuckled, if he's serious about this then I'll be thankful for him, he will end up my fuck life.

I challenge him, "Shoot me."

He gritted his teeth and placed his finger on the trigger. "Don't you dare me to do it Yuna! I can kill you!"

I smirked and did not even flinch. "Shoot me," I repeated, staring straight into his eyes.

I can tell he can not do it by the look in his eyes.

He lowers the gun and speaks. "You are damn lucky, I can't! You bitch!"

"Jeez, coward! What a shame!" I said this with a chuckle to make him even more angry.

"Chain her legs too, and keep your eyes on her," is the last thing he says before leaving.

"Also you! Fuck you! Fuck all of you inside this fucking hell," I told the guard as he chained my legs.

"Shut up, Miss! You don't know what I can do when I get piss" the guard said and marches his feet going to the door but before he reaches it. I speak again.

"What? Are you going to kill me? So kill me? So, I'll be free!"

He returns to the bed corner and cocks his gun, pointing it at me with a smirk, "You are too pretty and hot to be killed first, and in your current state, I can easily devour you miss, and now I understand why the boss is so obsessed with you."

I feel like I swallowed my tongue, I can't retort at him, I get goosebumps and fear on his words.

He smirks and sits on the bed, "I wonder what tastes you have," he says as he licks his lips and begins crawling his fingers along my legs.

He is fucking disgusting!

"Don-"

He covered my mouth and pointed his gun at my temple.

"If you try to move, I will shoot you in the head," the other guard warned his comrade.

Thank God, someone intervenes and saves me.

"Alright, do not kill me, bro," he said, setting down the gun and raising his arms.

"You asshole! Do you want to die? You have a damn family for fuck sake!"

The jerk guard gets dragged out of the room, and I am finally alone in here. My cheeks felt wet from the tears.

How long will it take to be free here?

I can't even wipe my tears because of this fucking chain!

I'm so tired...

I closed my eyes. I will take a nap so I can be peaceful even while sleeping, and I hope to meet them in my dreams.

I heard someone open the door again. "Bullshit! I want to rest!" I screamed, eyes still closed.

"Eat first before you sleep" When I heard a feminine voice, I opened my eyes immediately.

"Are you new here?" I asked her, and she just gave me a glance and did not respond.

"I will set you free for a while so you can eat on your own. Do not make a mess so you do not get hurt, you understand?" She said while removing the chain on me.

Even though I want to fight her because she is a woman, my body cannot.

"I am exhausted, I will make trouble and escape when I regain my energy."

She simply scanned me and shook her head. "Whatever you say," she said and left.

I chuckled when I see the food. Fortunately, evil still feeds me delicious food.