𑁍Chapter 7𑁍

Yuna's POV

We are here inside the clinic. I am looking at Ryujin, who is unconsciously lying in bed.

"Guys, you should go back to class now. "I can take care of her on my own," Sana Unnie said. She is the school nurse, and we are very close to her and the other member of TWICE.

"Nope, we will stay here until she is awake," Yeji said seriously. She has been silent since Ryujin was hit on the head. Fortunately, Lia unnie is consoling her because she is extremely worried about her too.

"Yeji, you must attend your classes. Come on, you can return here later at launch. "All of you should return to your class now."

No one is moving from their positions. We do not want to leave Ryujin here.

I looked at Sana unnie, who was busy at her table. "I will stay here," I said with a cold tone. Yes, I want to stay here. I blamed myself for what had happened. If she had not fought Kai because of me, she would not be here.

She set down the ballpen and adjusted her glasses. "Yuna, do not be hardheaded either. Go to your class right now."

Why does not she just let me stay here and care for Ryujin?

"I will take care of her, unnie, and I would like to accompany her like she did for me."

Yeji got up and spoke. "Fine, we are going to class right now, but please let Yuna stay here, Sana unnie," she begged. I do not want her to be alone here. What if Soobin harms her once more?"

"Okay, she is staying here, and I will meet Mrs. Chou later to discuss something," she sighed. "I know you are all worried about her, but you do not have to. She is just sleeping and resting from what happened, and she will be awake soon. There was no need to worry," she said, flashing us her famous smile.

We simply nodded at her. I glanced at Ryujin. Come on, wake up, stupid!

"We will be leaving, bye guys," Chaeryeong said, waving her hands at us. Now the three of us left here and only the sounds of the wall clock will be heard.

I am growing bored as the minutes go by, and I can not just talk to Sana unnie right now because she seems to be really busy. I reached into my pocket, found my phone, and opened the Minecraft app. A knock on the door startled me while I was playing Minecraft. I got up and pulled open the door. My jaw dropped when I looked at the person standing in front of me. How can someone be so stunning? This is the first time I have seen her here. My gaze landed on her ID.

'Jeon Hee-Jin'

When she spoke, I snapped back to reality. "Hi, is Mrs. Chou Sana still inside?"

"Yup"

"Mrs. Chou is waiting inside her office. She needs to be there asap"

Aish this married couple. Can't they contact each other?

"Ah yeah, I will tell her," I said, giving her a lopsided smile. She smiled back at me after nodding.

"Sana unnie" she flinched and looked at me.

"Uh, why?"

"Go to your wife now."

"Ah okay," she immediately picked her things and run towards to door.

I chuckled and shake my head. She's so excited huh?

***

Ryujin's POV

I opened my eyes and blinked, adjusting my vision. Where am I now? I shifted my gaze and noticed Yuna sleeping on the couch, hugging the throw pillow. I smiled at the view. She is so cute, I want to put her in this bed and do something to her, but what?

I groaned because my head ached. "Ahhhhhh!" I am going to make Soobin pay for this! I made myself sit on the bed.

I flinched when Yuna grabbed my shoulder and forced me to face her. She's so closed at me.

"Are you alright?" How about your head? Do you need some—" I put my index finger to her mouth and told her to shut up. I gulped as I touched her soft lips.

I cleared my throat and calmed down. "You are exaggerating, honey," I chuckled at her. "You are worried about me, huh?" I said in a teasing tone. She blushed and distanced herself from me.

"Err, ahem are you h-hungry?" She stuttered and continued looking around, avoiding my gaze.

"Yup"

"Then eat," she said with a blank expression.

I gave her a smirk. "Lie down," I said, tapping the bed. "I'll eat you"

Her eyes widened, and her face turned red as a tomato. I burst out laughing because of her response. So adorable!

"Yah! "What the hell?" She exclaimed, then slapped my hand.

"Okay, I apologize," I said, biting my lower lip to avoid laughing again.

She just stays silent.

Did I make her mad? I think so. HAHAHA, did she take it seriously? Well, I am half serious about it, lol.

I call her "Yuna," but she does not respond.

"Yuna," I called again, but she still did not look at me.

I sighed and pulled her, and now she is on top of me, with her hands on both sides of my head to keep her body from being crushed in me. Shock was written all over her face. Yuna was about to compose herself when I grabbed her necktie.

"Oops, honey, where are you going?" She did not respond and avoided looking into my eyes, her breath becoming ragged and fast.

I caressed her cheeks with my free hand, and she is now looking directly into my eyes before biting her lower lip. I averted my gaze as my cheeks heated up. Fuck, I thought I had control over this situation, but no. She is now playing along with me.

She muttered my name. "Ryujin ah"

"Y-yes?"

She leaned over me, holding my shoulder. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" She speaks softly in my ear.

Oh damn.

There is no more holding back.

I changed our positions with a single Swift move and she is now underneath me.

"I will make your lips swell," I said, pressing my lips against hers.

She wraps her hands around my neck as I kiss her roughly, and I love how she reacts. I licked her bottom lip, requesting entrance, but she was teasing me. I felt her smirk and close her mouth, not allowing me to enter.

I groaned in frustration, bit her lower lip, and she gasped. I immediately inserted my tongue inside her and swallowed her gentle moan. We are now drowning in kisses, fighting for dominance, and I won, so we are still kissing and kissing passionately.

Our kiss lasted for almost a minute before we pulled away to catch our breath.

I looked at her lips, and they were swollen. I mentally smirked. You deserve that for requesting a kiss.

"Are you alright? "Did you like it?" I spoke, caressed her cheeks, and smiled softly at her.

She nodded and returned her gaze to my lips. "Ms. Shin, I think I am going to get addicted to your lips," she said, pulling at my nape and giving me another kiss.

We are kissing now, tenderly and intensely. I am extremely happy right now. The person I loved the most just asked for a kiss? Is this an indication that she already loves me back? I am not sure, and I did not want to know. I am just going to enjoy the moment right now.

We kept kissing and kissing until we were satisfied.