𑁍Chapter 4𑁍

Yuna's POV

"YUNAAAA"

When I heard someone call my name, I looked around and saw Kai running towards me, waving his right hand, and my mouth immediately formed a smile.

"Where are you going?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm going to the cafeteria, wanna come with me?"

"Aren't we supposed to be together all the time?" He said this while sulking. He is so adorable that I want to pinch his cheeks, but I am too shy.

"Not all the time, Kai."

"So why is that? Are you going to cheat on me when I am not with you?"

"No! When we need to go to the bathroom or something, you know."

"Yeah, you are right," he pinched my right cheek, and I felt blood rush to my cheeks, so I looked to the ground to hide my face.

He lifted my chin and smiled at me. "Aigoooo, my baby is blushing," he said, pinching both of my cheeks and pouting.

"Yeah, stop that," I exclaimed, smacking his left hand, and he simply laughed at me.

"Okay"

As we strolled towards the cafeteria, holding hands, I noticed that he was grinning from ear to ear and so was I. I can not express how happy I am right now. He is my ultimate crush, and now I can call him mine.

"Hey, Yuna here!!" I noticed Lia unnie waving at me with the others.

I waved at them and was about to go there when Kai grabbed my hands and dragged me. We were supposed to eat, but he was dragging me to the cafeteria, which was far away. I looked at Kai, and he looked furious. I am not even sure why.

"Listen, Yuna. You will avoid them from now on. I do not want to see you approach them."

"Why is that?" They are my friends--" He cut me off and yelled at me angrily. "AND I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND!" He caressed my cheeks. "It does not matter if they are your friends. Listen, baby, from now on, you will avoid them, especially Ryujin. You just have to be with me all the time because you are mine."

"ONLY MINE!" he said, walking away.

I let out a sigh. What exactly is wrong with him? He just said to be with him all the time, but he left me dumbfounded. I'm confused right now! Why does he want me to stay away from them? Why is he behaving that way? Why she hates Ryujin so much? Could it be that she likes me? Well, I chose him over her.

I sat on the right side of the cafeteria, not far from my friend's table, and thankfully, they did not notice me. I looked at my friends, and they were having a good time together, bickering and smiling genuinely. I want to be there too, but knowing Kai will be upset, I will stay here alone. It is still a mystery to me why he acted that way. Why does he hate them so much? Is there anything that happened between them? I don't know more anymore. it's freaking me out and I hate it!

I was deep in thought when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" She said this as she sat down beside me. I scanned at my surroundings to check if he's around or else I'm dead. I sighed with relief. Thank God he is not here. When I looked back at Ryujin, she was leaning back in her seat and spacing out. She asks if I am okay, but it appears that she is the one who is not okay.

"Hey!" I called her, but she was still disoriented. I flicked her nose then she flinched and caressed her nose. She is adorable and makes me smile. Oh no, why am I smiling?

"What the hell?" She huffed and stared at me angrily.

"I am calling you, but you are spacing out like stupid."

"Please stop calling me stupid."

"And why is that," I asked, grinning.

"Because I am not, and besides, if there is anything stupid here, it is you, not me," she said teasingly. "My stupid baby girl," she remarked, winking.

I gave a fake cough. "I am not stupid, especially not your baby," I said, sticking out my tongue at her.

She clenched her palm over her chest. "It hurts, you know." she said, pouting.

I just ignored her and kept eating. I give Ryujin a quick glance. She is cool and a girl crush, I hate to say that. All boys and girls are smitten with her because she is so well-liked, and her charisma is real. To be honest, I did not hate her as much as other people thought. She simply enjoys annoying me. She is always bugging, pranking, and disturbing me. In other words, she is a living headache.

***

Ryujin's POV

We are still at school, and it is already time for us to be dismissed, but our professor is still talking. I looked at Yeji, and she appeared to be murdering our professor in her mind. HAHAHA, she despised him. Some of my classmates are tapping their ballpens on the desk while waiting impatiently, and some are cursing. Oh, show some respect, dude. After a few minutes, he finally dismissed us.

I fixed everything and packed it all into my bag. I looked around for Yuna but could not find her. Has she already left for home? She did not wait for me! Err, why would she? Who am I to her? Well, I am nothing to her anyway.

Yeji stretched her hands and said, "Yatahhh, we are finally going home."

"Yes, why are you in a hurry?" I said, hanging my bag on my shoulder.

"Oh it's just that, we have a date," Yeji said and put her right arm in Lia's shoulder.

"Yes, would you like to watch a movie with us?" Lia spoke while clinging to Yeji.

What a sweet couple! Yuna, and I will be a sweet couple too not now but nev- Author-nim don't you dare to say never! Arghh! Why do not you make us a couple already, author-nim?

I shook my head. "It would not be a date anymore, and I would rather lock myself in my room than be your chaperone, duh."

Chaeryeong gave me a sudden hug. She stared at me with puppy eyes. "Ryujin unnie, let us go on a date." Oh man, how can I resist those puppy eyes? She is incredibly adorable. I squished her cheeks. "Sure, so cute!"

"Ow- okay.. let go of.. my cheek" I did as she said, and she looked at me, pouting. "It hurts, you know?"

"Okay, I apologize," I said, clasping our hands and smiling at her. "Let us go on our date," I said, winking at her.

"Eww, unnie, do not assume anything, okay? "It is just a friendly date."

I chuckled. "I know, I'm loyal to Yuna"

She sneered.

"Still into her, huh?" she said, grinning.

I just gave a nod.

Yes, I am still into her, which is why I will wait for her no matter what. I do not care if she is with Kai right now. As long as she is happy with him, I will be happy with her as well. Well, her happiness is important to me anyway. It sounds stupid because I am a masochist, but watching her with him, watching her be sweet, clingy, and soft to him. Everything is fine for me. There is no need to be worried. I am all right.

Seriously, who am I kidding?

It is not okay with me!

It hurts so much.

I am not so well!