✰UnDeCiDeD✰

Sana

As soon as I debuted into the living room, Rashmi and Asim caught hold of me. I ignored the fact that I could see Sidharth sprawled across his bed in a deep slumber, his hands flailed on either side, the tension evident in his muscular arms and I felt a surge of emotion as if I wanted to simply curl under one of his strong, protective arms and slowly fall asleep in his embrace.

I wondered what Sidharth would say if I just randomly moved back into our bed and he awoke with me next to him...

Then I remembered that he was the one who rashly cut into my chatter to tell me to change my bed. I wouldn't be able to tolerate that look of indifference and irritation directed at me ever again. My heart will break into smithereens this time.

Or maybe I could just go and tell him that I'm sorry and--But I didn't do anything wrong!

Or just convince him to go back to how we were and just--

Selfrespectselfrespectselfrespectselfrespectselfre--

My mantra was interrupted as Rashmi came into my peripheral view with a stern we-need to-talk expression written all or her face. She had managed to change into a pair of peachy pink pair of sweatpants and my Woof shirt because all her clothes were in the laundry.

"Kya?"

"Ab confession room mey kyu gayi tu?"

"Maine sirf baat ki, task ki baare mey aur yeh bola ki, kya naam hai apne--"

"Ki tujhe disqualify kare huh?" Asim sputtered, "We're a team Shehnaz, tune khud yeh decision kaise liya?"

"Yeh galat hai na Shehnaz?" Rashami spoke in one of her patronising tones.

Of course, this was wrong! I didn't condone all this.That was why I even gave up my current captainship also instead of BB bestowing a dhand to my team.

I wanted to roll my eyes, " Pehli baat, tune jo bola maine kiya Asim kyunki hum sab ek hi team hai.Par mujhe bina bathaaye, notes pass karne ki planning ki mere peet peche, tab tujhe team ki yaad nahi aayi?"

Asim blinked and then he let out a breathy chuckle as if he was trying to make light of the situation, "Tujhe yeh nahi hai problem, yahi hai ki maine teri Sidharth ki saath lad liya."

My cheeks reddened as he successfully diverted me off the topic, "Woh mera nahi hai, bakwas mat kar."

Asim chuckled again but it wasn't mockery. He encircled his arm around my shoulder and chuckled at my expression, "Theek hai, koi gal nahi, tu kar liya toh kar liya..."

Rashami perked up behind us: "Phir bhi Bigg Boss ki haath mey faesla de deta na Shehnaz? Tu hi apne aap--"

"Haan," Devo agreed, "Isko na dimag thoda kam hai."

Asim was still leading me away towards the couch and I half-turned, "Haa Devo, tum sab chori kar lo aur phir mere pe daalo sab. Tujhe akal bilkul bhi nahi hai, kehti mey sach ke liye khadi hoon, yeh woh, to yeh sach hai?"

Devoleena uncrossed her arms and was now glaring at me and I laughed. Asim held up hand to Devo asking her to chill.

Asim would be the first person to chew my brain off for one hour straight for this harkat but he didn't seem to mind today. He chose to pass me my bowl of oatmeal and relaxed on the couch next to me, amusing me with his anecdotes.

It took me a few moments to realise why. He began to trust me. He had obviously noticed Sid approaching me in the bathroom and left hesitantly, with a surety that I was not going to stay with them anymore. It warmed my heart that someone trusted me. I wasn't Paltu master for him anymore. At least that's what I could assume he thought by his actions.

Whatever their game was, Rashami, Asim and Vishal had managed to hold me back from breaking down on national television. Last week was the worst for my mental health and I am glad that I had these people to fall back on. As long as I am in the house, I will stand by them just for the way they unknowingly served as an emotional crutch for me.

I suddenly wondered if this was what Sidharth thought about Paras and Mahira. After all, they did root for him whenever war broke out between Asim and himself. Maybe that's why he feels obliged to support them during the tasks.

Just like me.

That sounded so satisfyingly superficial.

It made a lot more sense now and the very realisation that he was merely returning favours with no ulterior ties binding them together made me feel more buoyant.

Himanshi joined us in a jiffy and I decided to leave the couple to themselves. Just during the weekend, Asim had jokingly said that we both were to start an "Ek tarfa Pyar" club. And now he was at least sixty thousand yards away from the very concept. Himanshi was leaning on his chest as she sipped her chai while Asim was murmuring something to her in an intimate whisper.

My mind's eye flashed a picture of myself with him.

Of course, I'd put on a brave front when I discovered that my longtime boyfriend had had a runaway marriage but I felt deceived. I didn't really love him but being with him had become habitual. We met up after shoots, toured the city together, partied and--Pfft, men!

To think about it, he definitely reminded me of Paras in a sense, charming, cunning and unflinchingly backstabbing. I was appalled that I couldn't grasp this similarity on the very first day. That was probably why, try all I might, I was wary of Paras and his give-me-a-kiss advances.

"Aj Sidharth toh jaldi so gaya hai na?" Arti observed and my eyes trailed after her to the bedroom where only one figure was lying in the cabin.

I was also surprised because nowadays Sidharth was becoming restless, he kept rolling during the night which I could hear by the creak of the floorboards, in the mornings, he arose out of slumber way before the wake-up song and he would be stirring something in the kitchen.

So out of character.

Maybe the entire week's lack of sleep got to him finally.

I slowly made my way to the bedroom and tiptoed to my bed while watching Sidharth sleeping in an unruly state. I gently wrapped a blanket over him and made my way to my bed.

Only then I noticed that his arm was over my mattress.

I slowly tried to move his arm without waking him.

"Kya kar rahe ho?" Rashami chuckled and I held a finger to my lips and she plopped down on my left, disappearing under her covers.

I ignored the excited discussion on the best chaat shops in Mumbai hosted by Paras Chhabra and Shehbaz Badesha and tried to nudge his arm with minuscule movements so as to not wake him up.

Because Shehbaz was also squeezing himself in our bed, I was literally almost about to fall off. So I had to move Sidharth's arm away and let him rest--

Since when was his arm this heavy?Ammaa!

I tried again to subtly lift it but it remained stubbornly in place.

I pulled at his palm instead, hoping to move him successfully but then after a moment, his mobile fingers began to wrap around mine and he squeezed, almost to the brink of pain.

The room was darker now but I could still see his chocolate brown eyes wide open, focusing on me piercingly.

Accusingly even.