✰HiDdEn FeEliNgS✰

Sid

I was displeased.

Displeased was too mild a word.I was burning from within after Asim tried to save Shehnaz.

My temper demanded me to say something. Something to hurt Shehnaz, to show her how much she affected me.

To just throttle her like a salt-shaker.Hoping to get some answers from her.

The disappointment on her face crushed me when she walked out of the cell.
Didn't she understand me?
I needed to payback Paras so that I wouldn't have to be the person who was favoured by him! And it would be a goodbye and I could dust my hands off him and ignore him after the show.

With my moti, I could return her favours all my life, because I wanted to be with her even after the show.The only tie that would remain after the show would be Shehnaz.

Only. Shehnaz.

But it seemed as if she didn't want that.I could sense it.And it made me frustrated.

I didn't know how to digest that possibility of her leaving me.

I had no problem in cutting off ties with co-actors and people I worked on set once the designated show is .That was how I worked.After that show shuts,my relationships with the team fades away as well.That's how I liked it.

But now the fact that I was desperately trying to be with Shehnaz and make her like me back was making me vulnerable.

Vulnerable to all the pain she kept dishing out to me.

She could go to her Asim now.I really didn't care.I shouldn't feel so much.

I walked off into the living room to change into my night clothes when I felt someone grab my arm.

I recognised the touch and half-turned to face her.

"Kya hua tujhe?" She rasped.Her face was devoid off makeup and yet her milky skin glowed.Her lips were glistening and she licked them nervously.

I felt the sudden inexplicable urge to kiss her and it drove me mad.

"Get away from my life Shehnaz," I yelled, pushing her shoulders lightly away from me, "Fuck off."

"Kya hua?" She repeated and I yelled at her to fuck off again and told her that I never wanted to see her again.

"Why?" She asked softly.

"Why, because....Because you're trash!"

Trash.

Why did I even say that?

Her hand which was holding my arm fell to her side limply and she looked surprised, shocked and hurt.

I observed her crestfallen expression and I almost regretted it.

I slowly half-limped into the room while her voice hit me, "Chal,mey ghand hi achi hu."

"Thik hai,great! Go get your sympathies from the camera, jaa."

Even though I was angry I still couldn't believe she ignored my verbal spat and was still coming behind me, murmuring something in a soothing voice.

Trying to console me.

I whipped around to face her and asked her to leave me alone.Mostly because I didn't want to say anything else to hurt her.

But she refused to budge, trying to coax me by kneeling next to me on the bed.

I averted her hands that were coming up to cup my face, I didn't need her touch to distract me.

It made me want to reach out and grab her.Not so lovingly.