✰HaPpY eNdInGs✰

Sana

Bile rose through my throat as I watched him continue his conversation in private after noticing me by the door.

He had even let the door close softly behind him.

I reluctantly googled their names and found pictures of them caught by paparazzi with her mother and near a bar.

That's why I took my revenge.Asim and I after all had no insurmountable issues to begin with.Yes, he was a little spineless and brainless but that was irrelevant.

I made some cheese omelette, toast and juice to refresh my mood.

Despite the fact that Sidharth was trying not to show that he was also affected by me staying in touch with these guys, I knew I had riled him up sufficiently.

After he left, I simply plopped down on the bed and kicked away my laptop.I didn't want to sign for this stupid commercial.

I just wanted to feel loved.

I knew for a fact that Sidharth and Rashami weren't flirting or exchanging lovey-dovey talk on the phone.But it still hurt me.

I opened my instagram and scrolled through my feed, ignoring the thousand and one notifications.

I thought I saw a younger Sidharth and I clicked, some fan page had posted a video from his yester-year work.

He was much younger and he was looking like such an adorable munchkin. I let the whole clip play with a smile on my face and then I sighed.

I need help.I'm obsessed.

I turned away and watched the blades of the ceiling fan spin.

Where did he go anyway? Probably to his sister's. The cops were stringent about fooling around on the road, be it Sidharth Shukla or Shah Rukh Khan.

A few minutes later, I heard his heavy footsteps jog up the stairs.I quickly got up and righted my appearance.

I needed to look nonchalant.He didn't need to know that I was wallowing in here for him.

What to do, what to do...

I picked up my phone and cradled it between my ear and shoulder.

Sidharth came in a moment later and watched me folding my bedspread and retiring into the unoccupied guest room.

He left a bag on the table and I took my phone away from my ear, "There's breakfast."

He narrowed his eyes at my dismissive tone and I gracefully entered the kitchen.

He was still ignoring me so I quickly said out aloud, "Bolo Asim, aur kuch?"

Only a moment later, my phone was whipped from my hands.I turned to face him and watched him look down at the blank homepage on my phone.

I blushed, "The call must've gone dead."

"Right," he said and I already knew he was checking my call history.My last call was to my mother last night.

"You enjoy doing this, don't you?" He asked accusingly and I squirmed under his sharp gaze.Then I couldn't help it, a ticklish laugh escaped my throat.

Sidharth grabbed me easily by the armpits and hoisted me on the kitchen counter.

I didn't even flinch as he came closer and caged me with his arms on either side.

"You're playing a dangerous game Shehnaz, don't provoke me."

"Accha, par tune bola ki tumme farak nahi padta?"

He sighed and leaned on his arm, "Okay fine, I say that to rile you up."