✰TaKe TwO ✰

Sid

As soon as I realised that Shehnaz left, I dropped my hand that was curled around Shefali's wrist. It was beyond maddening that every single thing she did manage to affect me so deeply.

I wouldn't lie, I was jealous. 

We had a proper conversation last night after an entire week and she didn't deem it important to sit with me and clear things out than roaming around with her sensible friends.  

And what the fuck did she just say? That she couldn't leave them because they were a team? Well, she did abandon them a few times before and repeating it once more, I don't see a problem. In my case, I was playing alongside Paras and Mahira from the third month in the house and it did not waver a bit along the journey whatsoever.

Whereas, Shehnaz who stayed with me and assured me that I was right later switched sides abruptly twice and stood for whom she herself had certified as people with two faces and hidden intentions. And now of all the fucking times in the world, she wants to play with loyalty. What a shitload of logic.

I knew that if I tried to express this to her, she wouldn't get it and I might also blurt out something that I might regret later so I let her leave for the time being.

Not without me noticing her plump lips form into a scowl noticing me inch towards Shefali. 

Very recently, I discovered that she had a problem with my closeness with Shefali and I deliberately attempted to use it in my favour. The way she abruptly left, looking super displeased made me realise that Shehnaz might be jealous.

Of course, there was no reason for her to feel jealous of a woman who didn't hold a candlestick to my Moti but she didn't need to know that.

The aroma of paranthas wafted into our quarters but I wasn't feeling particularly hungry so I simply moved from my bed, flopping my mane of hair back as I gazed at my haggard reflection.

Mahira was intently gazing at me as if she wanted to know if I were upset and patted the mattress, indicating for me to sit.

"Ab kaise ho ji? Aapki bhukaar kaise hai?"

"mera bhukhaar hi udd gaya aapko dekh kar..."

"Accha?" Mahira giggled, slapping my shoulder jovially.

"Aur?" I prodded.

"Aap bathao Sidharth, aaj kal khoye khoye lag rahe ho, kuch bathao interesting sa..."

"Haa, to Valentine's day ke liye kya plans hai?" 

It is always better to keep the spotlight on the other person while conversing because I really didn't like spilling beans about anything in my life.

Paras, who was juicing a mosambi paused for a moment at my question and then continued with a smug smile.

"Mey toh Bigg boss k saath hi maanaungi Valentines," she said with another giggle, shooting Paras a look and I scoffed internally but didn't comment.

She was obviously flirtatious with Paras from what I observed. In the beginning, I wondered if Mahira should be warned against Paras but now I realised that she was not of the innocent kind, she picked up information very subtly around her. She was one shrewd contestant who played her cards very well.

If she did want Paras knowing that he'd placed false allegations about his longtime girlfriend on national television, so be it.

I sat with the duo for some time until the buzzer rang for the task, alerting us to move to the living room.

Each team has been designated a place to shoot and given a phone in hand. My team was very obvious: Arti, Paras and Mahira. 

Arti because well-she had no place to go thanks to her neutrality and 'independence'.