✰LoVe Shmove✰

I had moved into my apartment five minutes ago which explained why I was standing before a mountain load of cartons and suitcases.
Surprisingly, my fans' gifts alone amounted to five luggages which Baaz has lugged into the house like a sack load of potatoes.

Beats of sweat were forming on his brows.
"Tu ja, thodi der rest kar," I said, handing him a cup of cold lassi.That was the most I could do considering the fact that I didn't get my gas connection as of yet.

He chugged it down obediently and rested the luggage down, "Yeh sab almaari mey rakh de."

"Kyu? What are these?" I asked, casting a cursory glance at the luggage. Inquisitiveness made me unzip a luggage and gasp at the neatly folded clear bags of designer clothes.

I looked up at my brother in equal astonishment and he smiled fondly taking another sip from his tumbler. He must've already seen it.

"Hayee,itne saare kapde...!"

"Tujhe pata, jab woh Devoleena ne boli that you can't afford clothes,itne saare kapde courier mey aaye the ghar pe na, Daadi ko laga ki mey koi dhukaan khol raha hoon..." He chuckled and my heart/warmed.
I caressed the note on top of the bag that said "I love You Sana,Sidnaaz stay happy."
I had always thought myself as a misfit, while here I only saw adoration and live from people I didn't know but were still selflessly supporting me from some part of the world.
I wanted nothing but to give a big jhappi to all these people.I knew it was practically impossible to meet each one of them but maybe if I could go up a mountain and from there I'll use a speaker--
"Yeh dekh!"
Baaz pulled out a black and gold shalwar behind which there was a matching Sherwani of the same shades. "For the king and Queen." The note on it read.

"Yeh Sidharth k liye hai shayad...Dekh kitna lamba hai..." I blinked back a tear immediately remembering last week's argument and how Sidharth had immediately left the set.He was infact the first contestant to leave and it had been weird because the winner usually stayed longer to greet the paparazzi.
Fortunately I had met Neetu di who had stayed back to see me.She spoke to me as if we knew each other all our lives but then I knew that inspite of the fact that I had taken an immediate liking, I had to keep my distance.

It was weird that I had thought about Neetu di right before going to the supermarket for purchasing some ready to eat luncheons because I caught sight of her.
I had begun to diet so I drove for thirty minutes to get to an exclusive store that Bagga had spoken about and picked the healthiest food that I could think of.

I was just about to open the cooler for a greek yogurt smoothie when I noticed her in the reflection.She was fortunately looking the other way.I wanted my greek smoothie so I quietly snuck it out and ducked behind a cereal rack.
She was reading the ingredients on a packet. I took stealthy steps behind her.
I had to pass by her to get to the billing because I was stuck in the last counter.That was when she might have felt a presence behind her and turned instinctively. I was looking like a complete idiot hunched over behind her like a thief in a hoodie.

She had the same aura as her brother.Intimidating, unique and attractive. She was wearing a crisp white shirt and dress pants.Her red heels went impeccably with her ensemble.

Her eyes furrowed in confusion for a moment while I pretended to pick something off the last row with an awkward grin.

"Shehnaaz? Kya kar rahi ho baccha?"

"I--Err...Hi di! I didn't see you here.Wow what a surprise, wow...I just came to get this.." I muttered, holding up my box.

She was also pointedly looking at it.
I cast my eyes at it. The label read: "Macho Men's Smooth Moustache Gel"