~I M A G I N E S~

*Not related to the story.Just an SS
🌠BoNuS ChApTeR 🌠

𝓢𝓲𝓭 × 𝓝𝓪𝓪𝔃 -𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓮

Shooting two weekend episodes on the same day wasn't as meticulous to him because he'd been there as a contestant, sometimes listening closely or zoning off until his performance. They only had three breaks in equal intervals during the entire schedule

He was familiar with Tushar,Madhuri ma'am and some of the other people on set so he was telling Tushar how he had his leg injury after he asked him about it.

Tushar was telling him the right kind of exercises for his calf muscles and he listened,humming briefly.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he was still keeping an eye out for Shehnaz, she was new on the set and if she had any problem he wouldn't hesitate to leave his company and go attend to her.

But apparently she had no said difficulties. She was interacting with the contestants,their parents and now she sat back in her makeshift cushioned throne while Piyush-that little minx-sat by her on his knees with a cam recorder in his hand. They were chattering between themselves.

Two other male contestants joined, gushing all over her.

He was feeling proud of his baby's fame,she deserved it.But the same time the male attention she was receiving was unnerving him.

It shouldn't be a surprise.Shehnaz was a beautiful girl, she was lively and her nature attracted people to her.

That wasn't his problem. He didn't understand how Shehnaz still kept declaring her feelings for him inspite of all the attention she was getting.

After a few minutes, the photographers called them together for snaps and Shehnaz gently lifted her sky blue skirts up and stood up, making her way towards him and the judges.She looked nothing less than royalty.He'd seen more beautiful clothes on models and actors but Shehnaz added beauty to her outfit in itself.

Sometimes she looked so unfamiliar in her glamorous clothes and her flawless makeup but then she would grin and play around and he would see his Shehnaz in her.

Just her wide smile at him churned something deep within his stomach.

He was definitely attracted to her, not only her body ,but her soul ,her heart, her mischief ,her nautanki ,her innocence, her everything...

Only when he came out of the house he realised how much happier he looked in the show's episodes when he was with her. He was a completely different person.His eyes softened when she spoke to him.He looked smitten. Even he recognised it.

He just chose to not acknowledge it.

Shehnaz fumbled her way through the cameramen ,squeezing herself between him and the producer. He put his hands around her waist reflexively and the others smiled.

Shehnaz struck a model-like pose making me chuckle.

She even requested pictures of them together and leaned into him, facing the opposite way.Her long hair caressed his shoulder.She struck another pose.
Shehnaz enjoying these little things and finding happiness in everything warmed his heart.

Of course, she was like a bacchi to him and he wanted to protect her but he was also a man who had tried to suppress his feelings for this girl for almost a year.

She twirled around and he gathered her in his arms delicately.

"Pout,pout," she instructed.

"Merko nahi aatha,tu kar," he chuckled.