✰LoVeS Me, LoVeS mE nOt✰

Sid

I was happy with my choice of place when I noticed how she was looking around inquisitively. The interior of the Grand Palace was majestic and luxorious and I naturally assumed she would want to sit in one of their air conditioned cubicles. But she had already spied the garden through the windows and she pointed excitedly at one of the swings.

I chuckled, "Okay."

Shehnaz asked me to order for the both of us and was happily enjoying the swing.

The waiter took our orders and then looked back at Shehnaz who was pushing the swing back and forth gently with her feet.There was an instant flash of excitement in his eyes and he hesitated.

I could understand why.The restaurant usually had celebrities visiting on a regular basis and they did not like to be disturbed with requests for selfies and autographs.So the policy of the place was supposed to be paparazzi-free.

I lowered my cap and shades and he gasped, "Sidnaaz!"

I smiled and he immediately schooled his features, "I mean,um welcome to Rajdhana Palace and Resorts.I am a..." He coughed, "huge fan."

"Aapko autograph chaiye?" Shehnaz instantly offered and he felt his pockets for a pen.

She walked over to me and whipped out my pen from my coat jacket.

"Kaha?" She muttered and then finally settled on a dry tissue sheet,leaving some space above for me to sign.

He took it after I had scribbled mine and humbly bowed,leaving us to ourselves.

Shehnaz resumed her place on the swing and I watched her trying to gain momentum.She frowned when she got no higher and came to a halt because of the clear flooring.

"Push," she said and I shook my head.There were people here.I would kiss the ground she walks on at home.Not here!

"Tujhe meri kasam hai,chala isse!" She instructed and I sighed.

She watched me stand up and seated herself more comfortably.I came up behind the swing. She did not even come to the table to sit with me.All she wanted was this stupid swing set.

I watched her hum and hold onto the chains on either side.I lowered down until my hands were on either side of the bench, holding the ends of the plank.

"And how do you like it?Slow or fast?" I whispered in her ear and she whipped her head up at me in surprise.I quickly straightened up and smirked mischievously.

She grinned wide, revealing her adorable bunny teeth.Her cheeks were flushed from the sun, "Fast!I should reach that glass window and touch it."

She pointed at the glass window almost half a freaking metre away.

I rolled my eyes.It was my fault for even thinking she would get that joke.Shehnaz replied with literal comebacks to dirty jokes so it was an absolute waste of humour.
It made me wonder again, how she got intimate with her past boyfriends.

I prodded the swing forward gently and Shehnaz was using her feet to gain momentum so I held onto the chains once in a while to limit the speed lest this pagal ladki seriously attempt to touch the window by her swing.

I let her enjoy for a few minutes until she tried to move again and was met with a complete resistance. It barely moved an inch and she used her hips to wriggle forward.Only then she looked up to see me holding the chains together in place in one hand and texting my publicist in the other.

Out with Sana.Report any unwanted pictures.

Done Sid. He replied.

"Leave my jhula!" Shehnaz said and I looked down at her from my phone.