✰MeDiA gOsSiP✰

Sana

I noticed something about Sidharth nowadays. After our patch up, he'd become considerably soft-tempered with me.

He didn't stay angry for more than a few minutes.

And strangely, he keeps gazing at me like i'm some sort of puzzle.

I cant even make out the emotion on his face.

Maybe he's trying to figure out how to tell me that he doesn't want anything to do with me after the show.
Without hurting my feelings or something.

I can make it easier for him. The flat I have booked is three hours away from him and in average Mumbai traffic maybe more.

I need to keep that distance. I won't even try and contact him and force him to keep in touch like I used to.

Our last fight changed something in me.

The way he said that he'd never stay in touch with me not once but four times had made me understand that he'd thought about it a lot.

Now Sidharth and I are back to square one.

Strangers in the house who happened to enjoy each other's company.

We chatted, drank chai together and snuggled to sleep but it was strange.

Atleast for me.

Because I knew that one day this will all disappear and I will be back in my apartment alone, silently sulking about losing a man I loved.

I let these turbulent thoughts pass as I pulled up my tube of foundation.

Today was the press conference with the media.

I had worn a wine tinted dress that ran transparent till my bust and bore a low cut back, shimmery sequins adorned the bodice.

I had straightened my hair and now I tried to keep my makeup to a minimal.

After Sidharth had expressed that he wanted me to adorn less makeup,I started doing exactly that.

Almost as in my semi-conscious somewhere I still wanted to please him.

Which is not good.

Erase feelings. Take an eraser and just delete, destroy--

Rashami had just walked into the storage room and I did a graceful spin for her.

Rashami raised her eyebrows in pleasant surprise, and gave an approving nod, "Maine kaha na,boht pyaari hai."

I giggled automatically.
She was the one who had picked out this dress from my suitcase. This was a gown I'd bought in a showroom in Jodhpur and it had sucked up a total of 8k bucks which was a grand amount for me at that time which was why I'd kept it safely away without wearing it around much.

Rashami called me closer and corrected my blush and then smiled at me before moving on to her box to pick her clothes.

I walked out feeling relatively higher in spirits than the last few weeks.

I didn't need a doctor to tell me I was in depression for the last two weeks which was why I wasnt running around and laughing, joking around with everyone.

It was like the house instilled a new fear in me and was making me behave precariously.

I pulled up my sipper bottle,suddenly feeling parched. It said Moti in bold lettering. Probably the work of Bagga.

I flipped it open, taking an urgent sip and almost bumping into a rock hard surface behind me.

Sidharth steadied me and his eyes quickly roved over my outfit wordlessly and he turned away, picking a bowl of salad off the couch.