✰ImMuNiTy✰

Sana

I woke up as soon as melodious music began to ring in my ears. I didn't move or rather I couldn't because Sidharth's muscular arm was weighing me down and my legs were entangled with his.
I kept my eyes open ,looking around and waiting for Sidharth to wake up.I liked waking up to the morning song and jumping around with Asim and Rashmi nowadays.

I heard Asim call out a good morning to me before picking up his mike and I smiled.Sidharth's had loosened his arms and wrapped the blanket to himself so I could finally wake up but then his arms came back to encircle me and I turned and looked at him,  he pulled me closer and I almost bumped into his chest.

His hard, sculpted features captivated me so much,he looked so savagely beautiful when he was sleeping that it was unreal.

The slight smirk on his face made me realise that he was awake but his grip was like iron fetters.

I struggled out of his hold and he opened his eyes,watching me do so.

I used both my arms to remove his one arm and leg that he'd arrested me down with.

He watched me struggle quietly without letting go and when the music ended,he sighed with satisfaction, looking beyond me to Asim.

I squinted my eyes.Did he just hold me down so that I wouldn't dance with Asim?

I got up,slightly confused while Sidharth lay on his back with his arms behind his head.

He was watching me as I adjusted my shirt and pulled the mike over my head.

I didnt understand why he was watching me so much but I returned the stare, getting out of the bed with my eyes glued to him.

He smiled when I almost tripped over my blanket.

I looked at my reflection wondering why he was staring at me.

My face was puffed up from just waking up and my hair was a mess. I combed through it with my fingers and looked back at him.

He also sat up in bed and stretched his arms,yawning.

At that moment I only felt love.I overlooked everything else. Only a few more days.Then I would disappear from his life...

I quickly went over and hugged him, surprising him.

He almost fell back with the suddenness of my fierce hug.I breathed in his musky cologne,"Good morning Kullu."

He then wrapped his arms around me tighter, "Hmmm," was all he said sleepily but his arms were tightening around me to the point of breathlessness. I pulled away at that point and kissed his forehead,moving away.

There was a task yet again apparently.There was a setup in the lawn of four prison cellars and I sighed.

It was probably the last task and whatever I was required to do I would do it.

We finished up our breakfast before the task was explained to us.It was the task for immunity for one of the non-elite club members.

I yawned listening to Paras yap on about it from the folder.

I walked over to the prescribed cellar and Sidharth locked me inside. I glanced at him through the bars while plopping down on the lawn.

"yaha jo bhi ho jaye,don't react okay?" He said. I didn't really hear him,focusing on the gleam of sunlight behind him giving him an angelic aura.

"Hmm?"

"Can I trust you to do that?" He asked,kneeling down to my level and softly murmuring to me like he was talking to a little child and I nodded vaguely, I don't know for what.