✰mOrNiNg WoEs✰

Sid

I wasn't conscious enough to comprehend the fact that she was in my arms again.I subconsciously had extended my hand out for her to rest on.
After a few hazy moments, it finally sunk in that Shehnaz had been sleeping next to me the whole night.
But why?
I intertwined my legs further with her, reveling in the newness of it.I propped myself up on my elbow and gazed at her.I didn't need to be wary anymore.There were no cameras.I dipped down and placed a soft peck on her pinkish nose.
If only she could stay like this.
Her hand twitched on my chest and it slid down to the sheets.I took it in my hand and clasped it tightly.My eyes shut on its own accord.
I didn't realise how many moments passed when I sensed movement next to me.I squinted up at Shehnaz who was now hovering over me.My heart thudded deliciously from the proximity and it turned to irritation when she extricated her hand from mine.

I pulled her down and hovered over her.She giggled and I didn't know what she found funny.

"You came back."

"Haa," she chuckled haughtily.

"Then why did you leave in the first place?"

I meant that she left me alone but I didn't say that.I didn't need to.

I was keen enough to notice a flicker of emotion on her face and she covered it up with a bright smile,"Meri marzi."

She didn't mean that,she was just trying to get on my last nerve and I let it slide.

"Accha?" I sat up, my thighs on either side of her.She parted her legs to make space for me.
"You can't leave and come back as you please Shehnaz kaur Gill."

"I can do whatever I want," she retorted in english and my lips quirked.

"You won't. I won't let you.Try to leave without explanation next time and you will get it from me."

"What will I get?"

I blinked,"Sorry?"

She tugged at the collar of my shirt and I almost fell forward.Her nose was touching mine and that was a red light right over there.It took me a moment to get over my surprise and arousal to react.

Instinctively,I tried to pull back but she was still fisting my shirt in her hand.

"I...Thought we were over Sidharth," she whispered against my cheek.

"We can never be over," I dead panned quickly despite myself.I felt her lips on my throat, placing feathery kisses and her mouth trailed up to my jaw.I remained still with superhuman effort.

"What.Are.You.Doing?"

"I don't know," she muttered almost inaudibly, "I missed you..I...I love you..."

The way she said those words so freely....Of course I'd heard it from ten dozen girls before but her saying it seemed like the purest phrase in the world.

Her lips were dangerously close to the corner of my mouth.If she'd kissed me,it would not be on my conscience.For a moment I selfishly even wanted exactly that. But instead she rested her cheek on my jaw and bristled against my stubble.
Her warm breath that tantalised my lips made my stomach clench.
I cleared my throat and used both of my hands to pry each of her fingers from my shirt.
I placed a peck on her palm and then lay down, half on her,half on the mattress.

"Did you drink last night?" I asked her after a moment.The way she'd kissed my neck so delicately yet so sensually,it was definitely new.

"No."

"Now?"

She scoffed, "I just woke up."

She giggled after some time and tugged at my hair so I would face her.