57

Days go by, and Yoongi notices that nothing has changed. They're still being stalked by the media and it made him worry a lot for Aen.

So he decides to set a routine for the two of them.

Every morning he drives to Aen's apartment to pick her up just so he can drop her off at her workplace safely despite it being very close by.

Although Aen protested at the idea, she couldn't help but agreed once Yoongi voices his worries to her.

Then after work, he also picks her up and they will still go out for their usual date nights.

Other times they'd rather stay in his/her apartment for home cook meals, movie nights, cuddles, and sweet kisses.

***

The weekend came and both Aen and Yoongi were spending time together at Yoongi's apartment.

They're currently watching a TV show about how to bake a cake and in the spur of the moment, Aen decided to try and bake one as well.

And since Yoongi didn't have available ingredients in his apartment, both went out to buy some at the supermarket.

***

Yoongi was pushing the cart while Aen chooses the things they need.

"Let's also buy some other stuff."

"Hmm.. what stuff?"

"Hmmm... Ingredients for dinner? What should we cook tonight? Or do you want to go out?"

"You choose. Surprise me."

"Okay. Copy that."

Yoongi smiles as Aen busies herself picking stuff after stuff.

'I'd like to get used to this.' Yoongi thinks to himself.

Click.

Yoongi's eyes widen then he looks around.

Click.

Another shutter sound. Will they never stop?

He ignores it and follows Aen closely.

Click.

He sighs.

"Jagi... I think... we should hurry up."

"Hmmm? Wae (Why)?"

"Well... Uh... Doesn't baking cake takes time?"

"I'm not sure. Wait. I'll search it up."

"No... I'll search it up... You go ahead and pick the things we need."

"Okay..."

Click.

Yoongi closes his eyes.

'Ughhh. Yoongi you need to bare this for Aen. As long as she doesn't notice we're being stalked again then it's fine.'