44

After Aen got her salary, she and Yoongi went to the nearest 7/11 store near her apartment per Aen's request.

She wanted to buy some white wine and gift it to Angel and his fiancé as thanks for inviting them to lunch. 

Yoongi wanted to pay but she insists it was on her this time.

She also promised him a dinner date later to which Yoongi just chuckled lightly.

-----

Lunch at her shared apartment with Angel was great. Apparently, Angel prepared lots of food with her fiancé.

They talked about a lot of stuff which included Aen's relationship with Yoongi, her work, and then Angel and his boyfriend's plans before he departs South Korea.

Although feeling devasted that Aen couldn't come with her to the airport to send Eric off, she understands the situation and prefers Aen to be safe.

And when the couple left for a date, Yoongi and Aen had a serious talk about Aen's working conditions.

"Aen-nah..."

Aen touches Yoongi's face.

"Stop worrying. I'll be fine. I haven't been working for two weeks so people won't notice I'm working again."

"But..."

"I'll be very careful, okay."

"Okay."

Later that night, Aen cooked a simple dinner for him at her apartment.

Yoongi smiled when he saw the food on the table that Aen had prepared for them

He was so happy that his body move on its own and suddenly he kissed Aen on the cheek to which she was caught off guard and blushed profusely.

He definitely enjoyed the sweet dinner date that Aen had promised him.

-----

A week has passed by since Aen started working again.

She was extra cautious since Yoongi worries a lot but fortunately, she hasn't been harassed while working outside.

Yoongi always meets her whenever she delivers at his office and his colleagues would always tease how sweet he is.

Jun was really supportive of him and whenever Yoongi would sometimes ask for advice from him, he would try his best to help him.

Aen also thanked his girlfriend Soeun, for helping her one time when she got really drunk at Yoongi's apartment.

She gave them both a gift when the couple was invited to Yoongi's apartment for dinner.

-----

On Saturday, Yoongi brought Aen to his studio for the first time as a surprise.