1

Year 20XX.

Earth's population is currently 7.53 billion.

Among those people, two are predestined for each other whether they like it or not.

When a person turns 21, a faint number(s) will be visible on the wrist, either left or right and will be visible to oneself.

The numbers shown are an indication of how near or far your soulmate will be from you.

Ever since the beginning of time, this Soulmate System has existed. So it's not something to panic about. Although lots of research has been done, no scientist has ever found out why such a system exists. Thus, people carry on with their lives once the number shows on their wrist since there's nothing they can do about it.

Some people celebrate it since it's a special occasion, an indication that you as a person have someone that's meant only for you.

Thus, almost all their lives are spent finding their soulmate.

Lucky to those if their soulmate is near but if their soulmate is far, it can cost you a lot of fortune just to find that person.

That's why others don't like celebrating it since finding your soulmate depending on the numbers on the wrist could take time.

The result? They start to date other people who feel the same way. Because they wanted to feel loved too but it usually doesn't last long.

It's a common mistake because the bond and the connection are different.

Since you can only feel "true love" when you are connected with your soulmate.

__________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is especially dedicated to my sister CJ. ❤️

__________________________________________________________________________________