52

After the simple birthday lunch, they shared all together, it seems that word had spread about Aen returning home and before they knew it, her relatives had one by one come to the house to see her.

Because of that, Aen had to introduce Yoongi all over and over again to them and by mid-afternoon, both of them felt really exhausted.

Aen's mom ushered them to rest, and Carly excitedly volunteered to lead them to Aen's room.

And as soon as they entered it, Aen felt embarrassed to the core.

Although her room was different from before (since it's bigger now), it had the same vibe as the old one because it was decorated with posters of Bangtan and Yoongi himself.

It seems that the ones she plastered in her old room had been plastered on the walls here by someone.

"Momhie!!! Look!! Look!! We decorated your room just like before!!"

"Y-yeah... I... I can see that..."

"Do you like it?"

Aen just nods dumbfoundedly and she hears Yoongi chuckle.

He goes to one of his posters that's been plastered to the wall and touches it.

"I guess... You must've really liked me so much since I'm the only one who has a solo poster here."

He looks over at Aen and smiles.

"This really makes me so happy."

She blushes at that but then she was suddenly pulled by Carly towards a door.

"Look, momhie!! This door is magic!"

"Y-yeah? Why is that?"

"It connects our rooms!!"

"Ehh?"

Then Carly opens it and Aen enters her daughter's room followed by Yoongi.

It was actually Aen's idea to have a connecting door to her daughter's room so she's happy that there really is one.

She looks around and admires the decorations they made in her daughter's room.

"It's

"It's... It's very pretty sweetheart..."

She crouches down to her level and touches her nose.