41

The meeting went smoothly.

Yoongi introduced Aen to everyone and told Bang PD-nim and the boys that they were officially going out now.

They congratulated both of them and the CEO asked about Yoongi's plan after the meeting.

He told them, they were both going to announce their relationship through social media at the same time soon.

Bang PD-nim just nodded and ask both of them a few questions. To which they answered truthfully.

And although feeling anxious, Aen had also told them about her having a child because she doesn't want to hide it.

And to her relief, the CEO and the boys had no problem with it.

They just warned Aen about the possible outcome once people know and Yoongi boldly told them that he will protect her no matter what, to which Aen blushes hard during the whole convo in the meeting room.

Once the meeting ended, Aen and Yoongi together with the boys decided to meet up later for dinner.

Then they both went to Yoongi's apartment so Aen can pack her things because she needs to go back to her own apartment by tomorrow.

Apparently, her friend's fiancé is going back to the Philippines tomorrow night.

She had asked Aen to accompany her tomorrow when they go to the airport.

As she was currently immersed in fixing her stuff, she didn't realize Yoongi was staring at her.

"I'm going to miss you."

So when Yoongi suddenly spoke she got startled.

She blushes a little to that and looks up to see him standing by the door.

"Y-you startled me."

Aen clutches her heart.

"What are you doing there?"

"Watching you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm gonna miss seeing you here in my apartment."

"Ohhh..."

"Yeah..."

"Y-you know... I just live a few minutes away from your apartment."

"I know. But that doesn't change the fact that I'll still miss you."

Then he pouted.

"H-how did you get so attached to me so fast? I... I only stayed here for a couple of days..."

"2 weeks at most to be exact but yeah... And those days are one of the most happiest days of my life."

"W-well... I'm glad I made you happy then."

"Yeah... So can you please stay with me here?"

Aen shakes her head.

"No."

Yoongi whined.

"Wwwhhhyyyy?"

"You know why. It's not really appropriate for me to stay here any longer."

Aen sighs.

"We should just thank God that Dispatch didn't catch us or post anything related about me staying here with you for days now or that would really be so chaotic."