24

"Hey, can you give me a ride somewhere?"

Yoongi looked away and gripped the steering wheel hard.

He opened his mouth to say something then he closed it again. It's as if he's debating on what to say.

"Is that... a no?"

Yoongi looked at her and nearly cooed at the site since Aen was pouting and she looks so damn cute.

Then he shakes his head.

Aen looks at him and tilts her head in confusion.

"Okay," he mumbled softly.

"Okay?"

Then he looks back at the front of the car.

And Aen thinks she sees his ears slightly tinged with red.

"It's okay. We can go, so get inside."

"Really?"

Yoongi then nods, takes his seat belt off, went out of his car and opens his passenger side so Aen can get inside his car.

Aen smiles at the gesture. Even if he's still a little piss off, he's still a good gentleman.

"Where... do you want to go?"

Yoongi asked while Aen was putting on her seatbelt.

"Hmm.... Hannam Bridge?"

"......"

When Yoongi didn't respond, Aen internally panicked.

She spontaneously wanted to go somewhere with him, and Hannam Bridge was what came to her mind first.

"I... Is it too far from here? Maybe... I didn't think this through-"

"Aen-"

"Wait, I'm... I'm going to check first... how far Hannam Bridge is."

And she fumbles with her phone and tried searching for it.

"Hey, it's okay."

And she shakes her head at that.

"No... No... It's not... like I said. I didn't think this through... And I shouldn't waste your time... and your gasoline as well if it's too far and... and... we have to check... the weather-"

Yoongi snatches her phone away and looks at him.

Confusion was written on her face.

He sighs.

"That's enough panicking Aen. I told you, it's okay. We can go there now. I have free time today and please don't mind about the gasoline, it's full tank. Also, the weather is fine, just look at the sky, I don't think it's going to rain anytime soon."