42

Morning came and Aen opens the television to watch some news.

By now, everybody must have been talking about it.

Last night, Yoongi told her not to watch anything or open her social media accounts so she won't stress about it.

She called her mom though through Yoongi's phone since hers had died earlier that day. She finally told her everything that has happened.

Then she told Aen that she and her dad wanted to meet Yoongi as soon as possible because they want to make sure that he was not going to her hurt like her ex. She also told her to tell Carly everything when she's ready.

Before she ended the call, her mom told her she was proud of her, of how strong-willed she is, and for never giving up on whatever challenges life throws at her. And if she starts to feel like it's too much and she can't take it anymore, it's okay. She can always go home and they won't judge her for it.

After that Aen cried hard and Yoongi comforted her until she fell asleep in his arms.

When she woke up, she founds herself asleep in his bed. Yoongi must've carried her from the couch to his room.

She looks at Yoongi's back, he's currently cooking their breakfast.

She insisted that she cooks for both of them but Yoongi just pushed her away from the kitchen.

She sighs and looks at the television.

...and for Today's Trending News.

Big Hit Entertainment has officially released a statement regarding the tweet of BTS SUGA on their official Twitter account yesterday.

They have clarified that Min Yoongi, a.k.a. BTS SUGA is indeed in a relationship with his soulmate Aen Palma and the tweet he tweeted meant he was officially announcing his relationship to the public, especially to BTS ARMY.

The entertainment also wished the public for understanding and respect the couple's privacy which has been evaded a lot of times already.

Netizens have a fair share of opinions regarding the matter.

Some are mad, saying he betrayed them and that they will boycott BTS and leave the fandom.

Some fans have been fully supporting the idol, saying they're proud of him for being open about it. Defending him and saying it's his life and choice.

While others say, he might be just stuck with the system like everybody else so he had no choice than be with her.

Meanwhile, the idol's tweet has garnered over 2.2 Million Likes and 722K retweets.

ARMY's who are very much curious about Yoongi's soulmate Aen, have found an account with a similar tweet, the same photo was used but with a different caption. What's more, is that the account was recently followed by BTS.

Now fans have speculated that the account must belong to her and what's more intriguing is they found out that she has a kid.

More insight about this when we come back-

And the tv suddenly shuts off.

"Stop watching the news..."

Aen looks at Yoongi.

"I'm just worried, Yoongi..."

"I know..."

Yoongi sat beside Aen.

"Now that they know who I am, will you be okay?"

"I will be."

"I really hope so."