59

When the ambulance arrived, Aen was taken to the nearest hospital and the doctor's there immediately treated her mild burn.

Thankfully it didn't penetrate her skin so much due to the fact she was wearing a coat but was still given medicine to relieve the pain and Yoongi took her home afterward.

When he deems that she has finally fallen asleep, he calls his manager.

"Hello, Yoongi-sshi."

"Hello, Hyung... I need a favor to ask."

"Is it about Aen's incident?"

"Yes. I want to file a lawsuit on that girl."

"On it. I'll call the company lawyer after our call. Let's meet tomorrow then to discuss everything."

"Yeah... That would be great Hyung... Thank you."

"No problem. I hope Aen gets better soon."

"Thanks..."

And Yoongi ends the call.

He then went straight back to his bed and sees Aen sleeping peacefully contrary to the painful expression he had seen on her earlier.

He gently sits on his bed and tucks some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I'll never let the same thing happen again Aen-nah..."

Then he kisses the top of her head.

"Because I'd rather be the one getting hurt than you."

---

Breaking news:

Yoongi and Aen have been seen holding hands as they got out of the courtroom after they won the lawsuit against **** ***, the girl who threw a hot drink at Yoongi, causing Aen to get hurt instead after she saved him. The reason for the incident is that he had politely declined to take a photo with her. after all, he was on an 'important business' which is a date with Aen at the time. The video of the said incident is still viral now and many people especially the BTS ARMY have been supportive of the couple's decision.

Aen shuts off the television.

"You okay?"

"Hmmm."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Hmmm."

"Aen-nah..."

"..."

Yoongi gently sits beside her on the couch.

"Jagiya..."

"..."

"Please... talk to me..."

"..."

Yoongi sighs.

Breaking the news to Aen about the lawsuit Yoongi has filed against the girl who had hurt her has somewhat made her upset.

"Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?"

She told him not to continue it and just let it go which made him kinda pissed off.

"What's wrong with me wanting to protect you?"

And he stormed off, thus, they had this little cold war now for days.

He's just glad, she agreed to come with him to the courtroom the other day.

"Aen-nah... I only did it for your sake. I can't just... let those kinds of people hurt you and then get away as if nothing happened."