43

Yoongi drove them both to Aen's company and as soon as they step inside, all eyes are on them.

When they reached the HR Office, Aen was directed to meet the CEO himself and suddenly she feels a bit pressured.

"You'll be alright. If anything happens, I'll be right here."

And unbeknownst to Aen, Yoongi slips his phone into her coat pocket. He had put it on record mode so that he can hear the conversation inside while his outside the CEO's Office.

He wanted to go together with Aen but it might make things worse if he goes inside with her so he decided against it.

As soon as Aen enters the office. He sits in the small lounge area and is already in alert mode.

He listens carefully to their conversation.

"Good morning Sir."

"Good morning Ms. Aen. It's good to finally meet you."

"Likewise."

"I heard so much about you. Have a seat."

"Thank you, Sir."

"I also heard your team manager had suspended you for two weeks. Is that correct?"

"Yes. She did."

"May I ask why?"

"She said it's for the best since I kept on getting harassed while delivering the products to my respective area."

And Yoongi clenched his fist upon hearing that. He didn't know Aen was getting harassed. So that's the reason why she didn't have work for the past two weeks.

"I see. Have you perhaps reported it to the police?"

"Uhm... No... I understand why they're reacting like that and I haven't really gotten hurt to the point I needed to report them."

"Is that so? Those people must be lucky then."

"Ehhh?"

"Because you're a good person. If it was me, I would not hesitate to report them."

"Ohhh... I see."

"We're those minors, perhaps?"

"Ahh... Yes... They're either middle or high school students. Mostly girls."

"I see. Could you tell me how did they harass you? If that's alright with you."

"Uhmm... They'd mostly throw eggs at me. But sometimes... they'd buy a Yakult and out of the blue suddenly pours it on my clothes or my head."

"That's terrible. What's the worst that had happened to you?"

"Uhmm... When someone suddenly started pulling my hair out of the blue, I fell out of balanced and got scratches and bruises on my arms because of it."

"Ohh... I'm sorry to hear that. Also, I heard that it was the reason your team manager suspended you."

"Yes, Sir."

"But it wasn't enough reason to suspend you. She could have assigned you here in the office instead."

"Ehhh?"

"Did she also say you'll be compensated even if you are suspended?"

"Ahh... Yes, she did."