2

"BTS!!! BTS!!! BTS!!!"

ARMY's enthusiastic chanting can be heard outside the stadium.

After a few minutes, the concert started. As usual, RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jung Kook never failed to give ARMY's their best performance.

But they made this concert night in Seoul World Cup Stadium more enjoyable than ever after all it's the last concert stop for the tour.

As the concert is nearing to end, the boys gave their heartfelt speeches before their last performances. They talked about the struggles they had and the happiness that ARMY's bought to them for the never-ending support and love they receive.

Everyone was crying at this point. After everyone gave their speeches, Jin and Yoongi made a heartbreaking announcement that even made ARMY's cried more.

It was about their impending military service which they could not avoid. Both boys decided to enlist together two months after their tour ended.

They decided to tell ARMY's in advance before the media outlet reports it to the world.

Everyone was devasted for they will surely miss the boys. Then to lift the mood in the stadium, both guys cheered everyone and reassured ARMY's that they'll surely come back very soon.

After that, BTS did their last performance for the night and bid farewell to ARMY's.

------

As soon as morning comes, media outlets reported the news that BTS Jin and SUGA have decided to enlist in the mandatory military service two months later.

__________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Chi 🧡 and StarLove748 💚

__________________________________________________________________________________