19

When the doctor came, Yoongi told him what happened. It was making him feel really anxious since she fainted again.

The doctor examined her and then he told the boys that she may be suffering from concussion and that's expected since she hit her head.

It made them more worried but then the doctor assured them not to worry, especially Yoongi and told him that they'll do a series of exams again once she wakes up.

Before he left, he look at Yoongi with a soft gaze and pat his shoulder in an attempt to ease his mind.

He told him to stay by her side and that it's best if he holds her wrist while she's sleeping, that way she'll also feel more at ease and wake up soon.

And so Yoongi does what he's told and carefully holds her wrist, hoping that she'll wake up as soon as possible.

He feels bad though, for her, her wrist looks awful like someone has scraped it with something sharp.

Is this what happens when you reject your fated soulmate? How painful does it feel?

Yoongi will never know.

-----

Hours passed and he was woken up by someone's sniffling.

He didn't realize he also fell asleep as well.

He looks up to see her muffling her cries. An arm covers her face as if she's scared somebody would hear her and see her in such a vulnerable state. Her other hand barely clutched at his wrist, probably to not wake him up.

(A/N: Listen to "Our Tears" by Park Seo Joon)

Looking at her like that, in such a state has made his heartache.

At that moment, he realizes, he does not want to see her like this ever again.

"Why are you crying?"

Her breath hitched.

Did she not expect me to wake up?

"Are you hurting somewhere?"

He carefully asked her and then reached out to her, gently prying her arm that's been covering her face and he was glad she was letting him without any protest.

But when he saw her pained expression, he cannot help but gently touched her face.

He thinks it was probably out of instinct.

She on the other hand, looks taken aback by such actions.

'Was I being too much?'

'Should I let go.'

But he opted not to let go and continued to talk to her.

"Tell me. Are you not feeling okay?"

But she just kept silent and keeps looking at me with an indescribable expression, clearly written on her face.

"Aen?"

'Did she not hear me?'

That made him worried again.

'Should I call the doctor?'

But then she started crying again and because he thought that she needed it, so he lets her, silently wiping away the tears that were flowing from her eyes, his other hand never lets go of her wrist because he felt like she was holding onto him right now as if her life depended on it.