12

Finally... my first day of work is nearly over. I can't wait to go home and take a good rest.

"Y-yoongi-sshi, should we go home together l-later?"

"Ohh, ahh sure Jun-sshi.. but.. how about Soeun-sshi?"

"A-ahh... She'll be having dinner with s-some of her friends in college tonight."

"I see."

"S-so... uhm.. c-can we go home together?"

"Sure."

"B-by the way, have you toured around the r-residence?"

"Ahh... Not yet. I just moved in last night."

"O-ohh... T-then how about I tour you around today?"

"Sure. Sounds good to me."

Jun is a nice person. I'm glad we're co-workers. He's been helping me out a lot today.

Suddenly, I started to feel a bit uneasy. I don't know why but I feel like something is about to happen. I'm just not sure what it is or maybe I'm probably just tired from the day's work. So, I just shrugged it off.

"Jun-sshi! Yoongi-sshi!"

"Y-yes!!" / "Yes, Ma'am!!" Jun and I said in unison.

"Can the both of you please take up our boxes of yogurt downstairs? It should probably be arriving by now."

Ehhh? Yogurt?

"A-ahh... Yes, of course."

Jun looked at me and smiled.

"L-let's go Yoongi."

"Uhmm... O-kayy??"

I followed Jun to the elevator.

"So... Yogurt?"

I tilt my head and Jun answered my question while pressing the elevator button.

"A-ahh... I-it's our daily supply. A yogurt lady delivers it here e-every day around this time of the day."

The elevator opened and we went inside. He pushed the button for the first floor since the office we're in is on the third floor.

"I... I see... But why? I mean why this time of the day?"

"W-well... W-we're kind uh.. uhm the last stop of her delivery schedule. A-also, the ones delivered today will be consumed for tomorrow a-and the cycle goes on."

"Ohhh... So that's why..."

Then I look at the floor.

Wait a minute. Am I seeing it?

"Y-yoongi-sshi?"

No... It can't be...

"W-what's wrong?"

"White..."

*Dingggg*

The elevator opened indicating we have arrived at the first floor. I stared at the white glowing footsteps going outside the elevator.

"H-huh? Y-Yoongi-sshi... W-what are you talking about?"

"White Footsteps."

"W-what- N-no wait... Y-you're seeing white footsteps? A-are they glowing?"

I looked at Jun and nodded. He frowned a bit when he looked at me. I'm not sure why probably because of my unexplainable expression. But then he dragged me out of the elevator.