53

The kiss they shared was sweet at first until it turn into a full-blown make-out session that both left them breathless when they break up for some air.

For some reason, the atmosphere felt different. It was as if they were both hypnotized by each other's hooded looks and started to kiss again.

But a sudden knock on Aen's door had startled them and they broke away.

Both were still breathing heavily, as Aen looks at the door.

Yoongi squeezes her waist and then he buries his face on her shoulder.

She was still straddling him and she realizes both of them looked like a wreck.

"Nice timing..."

And Aen chuckled at that.

-----

Afterwards, they both took a shower (one at a time) and freshen themselves up since dinner is nearing.

The knock earlier was from one of Aen's cousins, an older kid who was told to inform them that dinner will start soon.

It was Yoongi who opened the door for him after fixing his hair and clothes so he would look presentable.

The kid was tense when he sees Yoongi but still managed to tell him (in English) what he was asked to do, and Yoongi smiled at him and patted his head which made him relax and smiled at him in return.

-----

It seems a lot of people were invited to Aen's birthday dinner.

And suddenly she feels quite nervous but it wasn't for herself but for Yoongi.

Yoongi must've noticed it and squeezed her waist with the assurance that everything is gonna be fine.

She clutches at his arm and shakes her head.

"That's not it. I'm afraid for you. This person might take pictures and post them on SNS. They will know that you're here."

"Ahh! Right... Do you have WiFi here? Can you connect my phone? I wanna tweet something."

She hits him on the arm.

"Yoon!"

"Relax. I told you it's fine. It really doesn't matter to me if they post it or tweet it or not. It doesn't matter to me if lots of people can see where I am right now."

"But..."

"What matters to me is you. Enjoying your special day... I mean night with the people who are important to you."

"O-okay."

"Now let's take a photo together and please do connect my phone to your WiFi afterward so I too, can tweet later."

"Fine."

And so Yoongi proudly tweet their photo afterward and it's with a caption about spending time with Aen on her birthday for the first time which made him very happy.

-----

The night went like a blur. Everyone that's been invited had greeted her and some brought gifts for her.

Everyone enjoyed the dinner as well and afterward the after-party started.

Some folks started singing karaoke while some started drinking alcoholic beverages outside in their little cottage.

By the end of it, Aen was dead tired and a bit drunk already.

It wasn't the case for Yoongi though since he had a much higher alcohol tolerance than her. So he had to help her get to her room to rest.